ukizook

The Corner
We've had poll's on numerous things on this forum but Im proposing just a straight vote. Cancer Corner [Yes or No]

I think the thread labelled Cancer Corner was called correctly, that is what our friend Pebble has and as we now know it has touched many members lives over the years.
What has become apparent over the last few days is the possitive vibe that most members have given this thread. There has been no morbid chat and everything has been upbeat and possitive, so don't sweep it under the rug or whisper the word as if it has special powers. I'll shout it first..............................................................................................................CANCER CAN KISS MY HAIRY :moonie:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
The Corner
I think Mushtaq, the owner of this site, and his 'lieutenants', have deliberated over this with the help of feedback from members and have come to a decision which was posted.

That decision deserves to be respected :smile:

C

ukizook

The Corner
But I think the feedback was positive? If we're not sure then a vote would clarify. I'm happy to go along with the result.
:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Corner
Mine too Uzi
(If there was a hair left on it :) )

With regard to the name: I,m not bothered to be honest. There are far more important things to worry about than a title name on a forum.

I understand why it may upset people who have lost a loved one to cancer, to be reminded on here, but surely thats life.

So Cancer Corner gets my vote - because I don,t want to waste any positive energy argueing over another title.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday evening, and here's to a great Sunday.

Soo

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
The Corner
LOL Uzi! I had my say last night on the other thread so I wont reiterate but I was 'happy' with Cancer Corner

Mushtaq

Founding Member
The Corner
It's now changed to encompass other health related matters instead of just Cancer.

It's now fixed as 'Health Matters'

Latest Posts

Top Bottom