A89

The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children)
Has anyone read any of this set of six books ?? If so what did you think to them please?

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clan-Cave-Bear-Earths-Children/dp/1444709852/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361119228&sr=1-1]The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children): Amazon.co.uk: Jean M Auel: Books[/ame]

Alison

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Yes I have read them all I thought the first five were great, but the last book was, in my opinion one too many it was too drawn out out. I think it was penned as a source of income riding on the success of the previous books.

I have read them all (except the last one which I have on my kindle waiting ). I absolutely loved them and have re- read them many times.

Sue x

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
I loved them but haven't read the last one to be fair, a great read in my opinion

Reactions: A89

Bri&Jen

I have avidly read these books, except for the last one many times over. In fact i loved them so much that when i found a copy of The Clan Bear for sale at a table top sale over here in Turkey I paid a whole 8tl for it!! And that was 5 years ago!! I can only say what an imagination the writer must have and to descibe with such clarity, things that we know so little of. The amount of research Jean Auel must have done to produce such a range of books I can only guess at. I feel certain you will enjoy them A89 and will be unable to put them down!!

traveller

Agree with all the comments, I remember reading the first 5 books many years ago from my local library. The first 2 had me so intrigued I had to get the library to order the other 3. Brilliant books. Didn't know there was a 6th.

A89

Thanks for all your comments! I've ordered the first one from Amazon for 1p + P&P.

Alison

Latest Posts

Top Bottom