yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
the champions return
Just getting ready to visit the theatre of dreams, to watch the champions, the lads from the council house down the road had already won the league yesterday judging by the number of "top of the league" text mesages i got ! thank god for arsenal !

cum on you reds !!!!

martin

pity the fool !

utd1.jpg

Martyn

the champions return
Don't you just love football! i've missed it so much over the summer, may the best team win :clap2: Not a great performance from us yesterday but 28 goal attempts isn't bad :)

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
the champions return
Got to be honest, really missed it,
we are back in yali on 10th sept so will miss the derby against the "greatest team in the world" but will watch it at Sandima bar

martin

Martyn

the champions return
Everyone is saying about Ronaldo leaving but no-one is bigger than the club, move on. I remember when Kevin Keegan left Liverpool for Hamburg it was the same thing and what happened, Kenny Dalglish came in to the Liverpool side one of the best players of his time.

wiuru

the champions return
It will be interesting to see how we cope at the back , this afternoon .

Marty

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
the champions return
the lads from the council house down the road had already won the league yesterday judging by the number of "top of the league" text mesages i got !

Lol, its all part of the rivalry old boy! I was impressed yesterday. Adebayor played well, Bellamy worked like a trojan, but ooooh Dunne has lost soooo much pace and although he had a decent game he scares me to death. Nice touch at the end with Sparky tring to slide tackle big Sam lolol!!!

Have a nice day out in trafford, but do come to Manchester for the Derby in april wont you :becky:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
the champions return
Have a nice day out in trafford, but do come to Manchester for the Derby in april wont you

I will be there on one of those many empty seats !

not impressed with todays performance, but I think vallencia will fit in well, a wins a win 3 points, thats 3 more than notguiltyland got ! everton and L pool propping the league up thats great news

martin

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
the champions return
I will be there on one of those many empty seats !
martin

Lol.. Now who's talking myths? You can still buy a ticket for the Wolves game next week mind you. Well there are just a few left on the very top tier, back row of course :)

Liverpool are notoriously slow starters. Even you should know that Martin, Hope you're not kidding yourself.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
the champions return
we had hundreds of empty seats today and they still announced a 75,000 crowd

still great to win when they lose.

martin

Martyn

the champions return
Not at all but the good thing is they were outplayed. I think they only lost two times last year in the league all season. It says more about how good Tottenham played rather than how bad the pool played. Come and join us in the top 4 Pete i'm fed up with the same old teams:becky:

Pete get me a ticket for Dec 5th at City and we'll come up and stay overnight at the hotel. Bridget and Denise can go shopping :p

Last edited:

stevecarol

the champions return
Adebayor played well said:
But you will have to love him or the dummy will come out.
Not a good weekend for merseyside, the bars are banging in North London though.:clap2:

blue nose

the champions return
I wonder how many Man Utd fans on here are actually from Manchester. As a Birmingham fan from Brum I am proud to support my local team even though we are not that good. When we win I definately think it means more when you are from the area. Yesterday the best team won but we gave a good account of ourselves and provided we stay up and beat the Villa I will be a happy bluenose (actually as long as we beat the Villa that will do)

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
the champions return
Born and bred in manchester !

There was a survey done by 4 4 2 mag a few years ago that put united in 4th place in terms of fans at the ground not living in the city/town, liverpool had the most out of town fans at the ground by far,
dont really see a problem with it myself, most of my man city mates come from cheshire or glossop etc but so what.
dont see you having a problem beating villa if you take the chances ! you were as bad as us at finishing

martin

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
the champions return
I wonder how many Man Utd fans on here are actually from Manchester.

Good point Blue nose,
Though i live in the South East UK now, i was born and raised in the Northwest... 12 miles from Anfield... not quite on the doorstep i know but close enough to grow up a Red through and through.
I know quite a few so called Man U fans down here who've never been any where near Manchester.

Alan.

Martyn

the champions return
Anyone knows success brings worldwide support that is why Liverpool and United have such fantastic worldwide support. Chelsea have picked a lot of far east support up since winning the league titles.

I've been a supporter of Chelsea(born London) since the year dot and followed them all over the uk in the late 60s and early 70s before I started playing. Get to games when I can and also can get tickets(small ground still difficult to get tickets)

Martyn

the champions return
You don't get space in London to build. I think they tried for the Earls Court and Olympia site but were refused. It's a nightmare to get tickets.

Could do a Wimbledon I suppose :noidea:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom