chesney

yes I am a girl lol
The Campus Bar
As many of you know I 'help out' in a bar down the road called Campus, and for a few weeks now you may have noticed lol by the many posts on boredom that I have been severely bored whilst it has been shut for refurbishment and redecoration. Well I would proudly like to say that we are back open for business woohooo. We will be having party nights regularly, I will post the details as I get them and we are open all day for drinks and have a great snack menu. We are very reasonably priced as we cater for the University Students aswell as the local residents and Expats such as myself! We are located just down the road from the University situated on the sea front with stunning views over the bay and a 30 second walk from one the prettiest beaches in the area. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to 'pop' in and say hello as many off the forum already have!

Last edited:

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
The Campus Bar
Sounds good Ches - I particularly like the view from the bar, its pretty stunning - BTW what do u consider "reasonably" priced hon?

chesney

yes I am a girl lol
The Campus Bar
Kym we have very competative prices and as the majority of our customers are students we base our prices on this. We know that people in our area can not afford to pay for example 5ytl for beer so ours is priced at 3ytl. We also sell soft drinks and nescafe and cay these are also priced to cater to a local budget. Our cafe is run by students who know what the clientele want all we do is supply it in a relaxing environment.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
The Campus Bar
Oooooo well as I am abstemious! I will probably opt for a coffee when I visit :) Good luck with it hon x

chesney

yes I am a girl lol
The Campus Bar
Thanks Kym look forward to seeing you maybe you could bring the infamous Blessed with ya lol!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom