beastofbodrum

BEASTOFBODRUM
The beast is on his way back!!!!
COMING BACK TO GOOD OLD YALI IN A FEW WEEKS AND I MUST SAY THAT I AM AMAZED AT HOW FEW TIMES SOFIS RESTURANT ON THE FRONT AS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE RESTURANT REVEIWS!
GONNA TRY SOME OF THOSE MENTIONED THAT I HAVEN'T EATEN AT BEFORE BUT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO TOP SOFIS. HAS ANYBODY BEEN THERE RECENTLY? IS ALEX STILL FRONT OF HOUSE?? SURELY HES NOT MOVED ON ALREADY??? GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK PEOPLE.

TAKE CARE FOR NOW.
ALL THE BEST AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! ( NOW THATS GOT TO BE A FIRST!!)
:218by:

PASH

Alex is still there and as long as there are no pretty girls around, he is still in top chatty form and the foods ok,

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Oh dear, hope Alex is being a good boy, last time we were in Yalikavak he was in love with one of my neighbour's daughters', and the romance had been going for quite some time, bless.

PASH

Most Turkish waiters in Yali fall in love on a fortnightly basis :474cu:

Fendouglas

Gangless!
COMING BACK TO GOOD OLD YALI IN A FEW WEEKS AND I MUST SAY THAT I AM AMAZED AT HOW FEW TIMES SOFIS RESTURANT ON THE FRONT AS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE RESTURANT REVEIWS!
GONNA TRY SOME OF THOSE MENTIONED THAT I HAVEN'T EATEN AT BEFORE BUT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO TOP SOFIS. HAS ANYBODY BEEN THERE RECENTLY? IS ALEX STILL FRONT OF HOUSE?? SURELY HES NOT MOVED ON ALREADY??? GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK PEOPLE.

TAKE CARE FOR NOW.
ALL THE BEST AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! ( NOW THATS GOT TO BE A FIRST!!)
:218by:

Speak up - we can't hear you!:hehe::15:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
i thought it was weekly!

Or Daily LOL
I once had a waiter who will remain nameless who at one time had 3 different girl friends in the restaurant - 1 sittng one side - 1 the other and 1 in the middle - God knows how he got through that night !
:416pv:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Or Daily LOL
I once had a waiter who will remain nameless who at one time had 3 different girl friends in the restaurant - 1 sittng one side - 1 the other and 1 in the middle - God knows how he got through that night !

Used to have energy like that....oh well......dreams.....

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Or Daily LOL

Ermmmm, Red Bull? Lol, that's so funny Sue.

beastofbodrum

BEASTOFBODRUM
OK - sorry didn't realize I was shouting but I'd rather know about Sophi's restaurant and not Alex's sexual exploits.

babes123

i had a few nice meals in sofis when i was over in july i enjoyed there turkish nite on thursdays really good atmosphere

waterbaby

Talking of Turkish Nights, Mercan Restaurant have a fab turkish night on a Tuesday, Fire eater, Snake charmer,folk dancers, Something really different than the usual Turkish nights iv seen in yali. It was fab.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom