zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
The arrivals
so have any of you seen this film?, its about the coming of the end of the world, the false messiah's , signs of judgement day, the corrupt media etc....
this video has sparked a lot of controversy of paranoia and plain fantasy...
information is from the 3 main holy book and its not purely islamic.... i have not seen it but a curious now as i have had alot of feedback on it...

Wakeup Project

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The arrivals
No, not seen that film Zuber, but last night we went to see "Men who stare at Goats", still no wiser re the plot, but it was funny, in parts. You seen it?

zuberdust

The arrivals
No, not seen that film Zuber, but last night we went to see "Men who stare at Goats", still no wiser re the plot, but it was funny, in parts. You seen it?

hehe.... no i havent to b honest... i have not seen much l8ly! this is the first day i got off in 10 days.... start at 9, finish at 11, sleep, home work sleep home etc... so 2nite am havin a chill out day lol... catchin up on tv n films! :p

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The arrivals
hehe.... no i havent to b honest... i have not seen much l8ly! this is the first day i got off in 10 days.... start at 9, finish at 11, sleep, home work sleep home etc... so 2nite am havin a chill out day lol... catchin up on tv n films! :p

You enjoy, done that, worked long hours etc; but you're only young and one day you'll have all the time in the world to chill, but you'll be an old bid like me, haha, but sooooooooooo young at heart, still, you never forget your heart, well I hope not...........................

zuberdust

The arrivals
You enjoy, done that, worked long hours etc; but you're only young and one day you'll have all the time in the world to chill, but you'll be an old bid like me, haha, but sooooooooooo young at heart, still, you never forget your heart, well I hope not...........................

hmmm yeh i hope so...... if it gets to much i can always have a word with the boss.... wots the point in life if u cant enjoy it.... yeh and i look foward to that day.... only 30/40 yrs left! :) haahah

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The arrivals
hmmm yeh i hope so...... if it gets to much i can always have a word with the boss.... wots the point in life if u cant enjoy it.... yeh and i look foward to that day.... only 30/40 yrs left! :) haahah

Your time will come to enjoy soon enough, I loved my job as Middle Management civil servant for most of my 33 years and got a fantastic opportunity to retire at 51 and went YES, and still having a great life, both at our home in the UK and our holiday home in beautiful Turkey, Yalikavak, wonderful Life as the group Black penned, lol. Take every opportunity in Life Zube.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom