Status
Not open for further replies.

no-nem

The accused.
Over the last two days I was accused by a member who had absolute proof that I was a conman, Dodgy car dealer, rental property person or something and not only posted a thread from somewhere, but told you and me all that she has ''proof'' (a post &paste on another forum is not proof). I was completely slaughtered. For something to go to jurisdiction you need proof. A senior moderator from this site also sent certain mails by PM. I have total and failsafe 'print off' proof of libelous statements from this forum so am happy to go the next step, as I believe I am now due extremely substantial compensation for damages.
My forum suggestion is that now, as someone accused me of a serious offence who holds proof, this person should be made to produce it as I cannot let this just drift off. I believe at this stage I am due extremely substantial compensation to myself my Directors and company for damages(I believe at this stage anyway, until next week from whatever parties my UK solicitor thinks responsible to persue)Please can people who make allegations be made to back them?

Last edited:
The accused.
you dont know when to give up...
you could post like this if you repaid money to people who have been waiting for months and getting nowhere
time to climb down Phil.

no-nem

The accused.
Climb down??? are you crazy?? would you climb down and let people think you are a conman, criminal or whatever?? no you would'nt!!!! You have not the slightest Idea what we went through over this and this is only the tip of the iceberg...Anybody seriously libelled always takes action, you do not climb down from these, and I certainly will not climb down until this matter has been substantially resolved! absolutely Not! Nearly 20,000 views with well over 300 posts before I could respond??? NO NO NO!! I now seek serious re-dress!(and yes as you all threw the beer around at the party and had a whale of a time, I am now doing my bit) I demand compensation if my lawyer thinks a case is winable!

Last edited:
The accused.
i agree its the tip of the iceberg
have directors been kept fully in the picture of whats going on in your company... activities involving franchisees, etc.
or have you constantly fobbed them off with messages saying you are ''working your arse off..havent got time''
im sure you will have plenty of testimonials from satisfied customers?
had i given you thousand of euros or pounds..as i know others have done..i would want more of a response than that.
Have the grace to respond to people who are concerned about where their money has gone with a better explanation than ''working my arse off''

EVELYNNE

evelynne
The accused.
I am a new member to this web site /forum and so don't think my comments will be of much clout. But anyway:

Having read all the comments re No Nem business , they certainly haven't all been constructive in resolving the problems to a satisfactory conclusion as yet.

Surely it would be to everyones benefit if the owner of this business (is it Phil ) be given a period of 6-8 weeks to resolve any problems with his customers and then report back to the site as appropriate.

I don't think its a matter of giving in when the going is rough, I just think that all those actually involved in this need some breathing space, which they are not getting on here.

no one likes to hang their dirty linen in public and so please for everyones good health please agree to trying to resolve this in the next few weeks outside the forum.

Please remember this is only my personal opinion , I don't personaaly know any of you.

Regards

Eve

no-nem

The accused.
I will post on Tuesday when we have sorted out the 1st. complainants problem. However it is not about my work, to me it is the label which was given to me by a certain member with a serious allegation. I cliam substantial compensation!

g&t

gary & tracy
The accused.
yeah serious allegation you got it.All these people want is their money back i dont see them bleating on about compensation compensation compensation.

The accused.
Welcome to the forum Evelynne, nice post and very wise at that, I am sure you will enjoy this site, judging by your post, like yourself your thoughts on Nonems situe are mines also, we should all leave well alone and let him work through the situe, to try and put things right, again, obviously all parties concerned in the situe, should hold fire till such times, and stop slinging mud at each other.

Cheers Peter

Mushtaq

Administrator
The accused.
I think everyone is getting excited and for many with good reason, others are just joining in.

As Evelynne has said, now that both sides have had a chance to respond, it's probably worth letting things cool and let all sides try to resolve the problemsm they have.

With this in mind I'm going to close this and other similar threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom