Martyn

That's A Bit Extreme !
What good would that do, he'll be married to someone he doesn't love AND have no penis :eek:hwell:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
That's A Bit Extreme !
l can see it now.A very spoilt little boy stamping his feet ,because he didn't aprove of the choice his parents made.
You can't be serious..my God..lt's the pits.l'm going in the kitchen and make a cucumber sandwich and you can't stop me,so there:croc:.
Off he goes in a delirious state.Got the breadboard out and the bread and whipped out his cucumber and chopped it...looked at his cucumber for a few seconds...oooo,he says..why is this cucumber red..then a spark kick in his craniun,and just realized he chopped his own dick off and shouted to his mum...MMUUUUMM.l chopped my dick off..what do l do now..The mum says phone up Tom and Harry to say dick will be away for a while

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
That's A Bit Extreme !
Bob, have you remembered to take your pills this morning? :doh:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
That's A Bit Extreme !
He'll not be able to say 'slaps you with my c*ck' in Zuberdust's other forum heheh

C

That's A Bit Extreme !
After all these years of thinking that the expression was `cut of your nose to spite your face`. Isn`t life an education ????........

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
That's A Bit Extreme !
Ah well, at least his mates won't be able to pull his **sser in future !:angel:

(I've moved this thread into the Back Room, 'cos even I can't stop it dropping into the gutter........................I mean the thread, not his dick) :wink:

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
That's A Bit Extreme !
Stupid Idiot ! But now the " chosen" wife as grounds for divorce if he cant have kids ? All
the silly fellow had to do was marry the parents choice after the wedding he could have said ..... I Divorce You , 3 times And gone off to his true love , My turkish stepdaughter age 10 tried to copy me when i say jokeingly baba lunatic She couldn.t quite pronounce it and says Looneydick ! This new word sums up this man perfectly !

Last edited:
That's A Bit Extreme !
Ah well, at least his mates won't be able to pull his **sser in future !:angel:

(I've moved this thread into the Back Room, 'cos even I can't stop it dropping into the gutter........................I mean the thread, not his dick) :wink:

I believe his name was Willy - and he is now called Naewilly.......... (sorry KKOB - that`s as clean as I could get).

bobthenob

Non Active Member
That's A Bit Extreme !
What a right cock up.But at least he still has the balls to prove he is a man.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom