Thanks to Giglet
Hello to Marian and David

Thank you so much for the 70TL you sent to start Darcy on his way to his new home, unfortunately after everything was arranged with Gordon Leanne decided to rehome him with an Irish friend who came out the woodwork, Gordon is naturally upset as am I but I wish to thank you so much for your compassion and monetary help, I would like with your permission to use this money to buy two 10kg sacks of cat food, one of which I will use to feed the strays I look after when there, three female cats, Mama, Dolmush and Thingy and all their extended families 24 cats and kittens at the last count and give the other to someone who is feeding strays, Gordon has offered to start feeding the strays on Gumsan 2 with the other bag if you so wish, I will leave the decision to you but just maybe this could be the start of an idea to actually help in a positive way, please pm me I have a suggestion for you as a way of thanks, or I am at home today if you wish to phone

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Thanks to Giglet
Aww what a lovely gesture , Such a lot went on behind the sceans . But i no gordie is upset having made his mind up to have the little cat . However something good as come out of it . Food for the street cats and i would also like to say a big thank you to Gigglets . True animal lovers him and his mrs , proud of them .....Diane .

,The word Idian Giver springs to mind babsgood . yep he's realy
upset

Last edited:
Thanks to Giglet
Its a shame that Gordon has been let down but at the end of the day the rehoming of Darcy is the important thing.

Dave and Marian what a thoughtful gesture and at least some of the strays will get fed.

Soo x

Tess

Thanks to Giglet
Big round of applause to Marian and Dave and Gordie, Harry and Liz, it is so lovely to know there are folks happy to go the extra mile to see the little animals are well fed and looked after, good for you too Harry and Liz, and well done to all involved in animal care.
I cannot bear to see any animal hungry and without love.
This has warmed my heart to day.
Well done all the kind and generous folks in Turkey who make a difference to the defenceless and hungry animals.

giglets

Thanks to Giglet
Hello to Marian and David

Thank you so much for the 70TL you sent to start Darcy on his way to his new home, unfortunately after everything was arranged with Gordon Leanne decided to rehome him with an Irish friend who came out the woodwork, Gordon is naturally upset as am I but I wish to thank you so much for your compassion and monetary help, I would like with your permission to use this money to buy two 10kg sacks of cat food, one of which I will use to feed the strays I look after when there, three female cats, Mama, Dolmush and Thingy and all their extended families 24 cats and kittens at the last count and give the other to someone who is feeding strays, Gordon has offered to start feeding the strays on Gumsan 2 with the other bag if you so wish, I will leave the decision to you but just maybe this could be the start of an idea to actually help in a positive way, please pm me I have a suggestion for you as a way of thanks, or I am at home today if you wish to phone

Harryandliz,

Please feel free to do exactly what you want with the donation, I fully trust your judgement in this matter.
Glad to help people with such big hearts!!!

PS - My better-half will phone you later today,

Dave

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thanks to Giglet
I too bet Gordon is very upset, after all the trouble Harry and Liz went to to ensure Darcy was to be looked after in a safe home with other friends. It is important that Darcy is looked after in a loving home, so good has come through the forum. A huge Thank you to Marian and David for their generous donation, and at least those street cats will be looked after through their kindness. I think this is an excellent gesture to hopefully continue with people we all know who live out in Turkey and with our donations this could happen.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom