Himmycats

Thanks to everyone in TURKEY!
Thanks to everyone in Tuurkey who has helped us out with all the suggestions and replies to our THREADS

We just cam over from BODRUM, which we found out to be amazing! Everything which we have read in this forum is reality and thanks to all you folks who post these articles fullfilled us with all the information and knowledge we needed to acquire our place.

We concluded a deal on a VILLA in Gimusluk which we will intend to turn into a doll.

The amazing countryside, mountains, hills and seaviews are simply wicked. I cannot stop dreaming of coming back there again!

I simply recommend our Solicitor who is Mr Erkol and a lovely place to eat which is Yelkensailing on the front at the Marina, great prices and great meals. The RIP OFF PEOPLE RATHER mentioning them, for not to have enemies, I'd prefer not to make them listed.

Thanks again
Kevin and Olga
MALTA

Pete&Mag

Hi. I'm glad that you are enjoying getting a place in Turkey. You will have a lot of neighbours from Gumusluk and Yalikavak on here. I hope your Purchase goes smoothly. Pete

lynne

Congratulations !
Hope you will be happy in your new Gumusluk home
Welcome to the Bodrum region

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Very pleased to hear that you found just what you wanted. The area is stunning, and views breath taking, the villages along the way are so very friendly too. I know what you mean about dreaming about going back there, can't wait until our next trip. We are not far away in Gumuskaya, Koyun Baba bay is very nice to have a relax and sit and watch the views from the top. There will be lots and lots more for you to explore, hope all goes well with your purchase. Totally agree this forum is a great place for info and glad you found it useful.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
You have picked a very nice area to live in.
Best regards from Des and Diane in Gumuskaya.

barry budd

QPR MAN
We bought a villa in gumusluk seven years ago

i have been 28 times ,i still cant wait to go back,

something keeps pulling me perhaps its spiritual, or the efes

enjoy:114mf:

Or the overwhelming need to leave Sandy Barry!

I lived for a while in Biggleswade but managed to escape but the smell from the brussel fields on a rainy day still haunts me :)

Soo x

Stumpel

Thanks to everyone in Tuurkey who has helped us out with all the suggestions and replies to our THREADS

We just cam over from BODRUM, which we found out to be amazing! Everything which we have read in this forum is reality and thanks to all you folks who post these articles fullfilled us with all the information and knowledge we needed to acquire our place.

We concluded a deal on a VILLA in Gimusluk which we will intend to turn into a doll.

The amazing countryside, mountains, hills and seaviews are simply wicked. I cannot stop dreaming of coming back there again!

I simply recommend our Solicitor who is Mr Erkol and a lovely place to eat which is Yelkensailing on the front at the Marina, great prices and great meals. The RIP OFF PEOPLE RATHER mentioning them, for not to have enemies, I'd prefer not to make them listed.

Thanks again
Kevin and Olga
MALTA

If your laywer is Fatih Erkol, I think you can trust him. Met him in Bodrum in September this year, after he did some work for me. Being myself a (Dutch) lawyer for more than 30 years, I can recommend him. He knows where he is talking about. And works in your interest, to be very very clear.

Nico

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Good luck and all the best on your purchase,

Jeannie :cheers:

Himmycats

YES he is the one! And another yes he knows where he stands!

Thanks you guys from Gumusluk, one day we might come across eachother in real who knows!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Welcome to Bodrum - I am sure you will enjoy your gumusluk pad !
Maybe we will meet next year - pop in anytime to introduce yourselves

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
and a warm welcome from me also. Hope you have many happy times in your new place.

GnD

I recognise the OTT enthusiasm in your voice. Can't fail to make me smile even 5 years on with a couple of oustanding issues I still feel exactly the same.

very best wishes, nice post
Debbie

graham2

Hi

I purchased a villa here a couple of years ago. Cant wait to go back next year.

Graham

Himmycats

Thanks Lucky for the invite. We will definately visit your place.

We have been okay not to exagerate to say all over the world, but we visited many many places, and as much as stunning views as Bodrum we have never seen. The Road leading from Yakilavak to Gumusluk is something hahh, and what about Torba to Yakilavak? I cannot get away from the lovely memories. I am day dreaming and cannot wait till MAY.

I thank god that I found this forum, who lead us to come there and look for a place. I guess it was one of the best decisions I ever did in my life.

Kevin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom