luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Thanks to all
Well we have now completed yet another season -- not a good one but everyone in the same boat I think ?
We have battened down the hatches and put every thing away - the men from the tea shop over the road moved in the minute we locked the door ( as per usual LOL )
We would like to thank all our customers old and new of 2009 and we do hope we will see you again in 2010:thanks:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thanks to all
Now you both can have a well deserved rest. We will certainly be back next season, and don't forget the conversation we had the night we were leaving for the UK, lol. The spare room is always ready.

:cheers:

Pete&Mag

Thanks to all
Hi Sue. Have a well earned rest. Mag and I will be seeing you again in 2010. We hope to get over to Yali at least twice. XX Pete

JAYTEE

Thanks to all
Enjoy your well deserved break Sue and Ibrahim. See you next year.

Janet, David, James and Matty

Thanks to all
Have a good break Sue and Ibrahim, it has been a long season and a rest is good I might get back to Belfast soon for a few week as my doughter is having her 2nd child,

good luck for next year Jim

lynne

Thanks to all
Have a good winter Sue & Ibrahim. Enjoy the time with your family and see you next year.........hopefully a better one business wise !
Cheers !
Lynne

mikehibb

Thanks to all
See you next year Sue and Ibrahim.

I guess that I am not alone thinking that this year flew by, feels just like yesterday when my Mother and Uncle came to visit us in Yalikavak, that was in late May/early June.

Managed 6, two week trips this year, will be back over for New Year too.

thingthong

Thanks to all
Have a great winter break,and we can't wait to make a reservation in your restaurant for 2010,by all accounts ,its received rave reviews.
I think that no restaurants on the bodrum peninsula has not been un affected by the credit crunch and recession.ENJOY your break.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom