Rainey

Thank you
I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who made our stay so enjoyable. We learnt a lot from you and you gave us so much information, as you all know moving country is a huge step and I was worried in case at some point one of us was left on our own, that question has been fully answered and it would not be a problem and we hope you consider us as your friends as much as we do you. Some of you I had talked to on here before we came. Many thanks to Mehmet and his family at Fulya Pension, Norman, Margaret and Mehmet, Fran and Richard, Ian and Chris ( it was great seeing your beautiful house), Susan please carry on looking after the street mutts. and most of all Ercan from President Estates it was lovely meeting your family for everything your kindness and friendship. And lastly Ali for his great tea and sandwiches. Bothe me and Dave stood out side Dalaman airport with tears rolling down our cheeks. We will be back soon!!!!!!
Koycegiz is a back water and long may it remain.

Norman please pass this thanks on to the others for us.

Last edited:

GnD

Thank you
Ah a real heart warming post.

Koycegiz seems to have real "heart" Lucky ol' Koycegizians.

ercanabit

Thank you
Hey Rainey, it was our pleasure to host you in Koycegiz. Both are really cheerfull and giving happiness to the ones around you. I hope you can come back to Koycegiz at least for another 2 weeks holiday. Also I would like to thank you for the unbeliveable pictures that you have taken.

We missed you a lot ...

jcrian

Thank you
Nice to hear from you Rainey and pity we didn't have more time to spend with you.

I'm sure you'll both be back as soon as you can to Koycegiz.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom