arrian

R.I.P
Thank you to everyone!!!!!
just like to say thank you to everyone on TLF.
i was made redundant in February because of an arson attack where i worked. having only been to turkey a few times recently, twice in 2008, then twice in 2009, i absolutely love it, but our first visit 10 years ago, was a disaster. because of hubbys' health i don't think we will ever get there again, but being on TLF keeps the memories alive. so a really big THANKYOUto all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tess

Ahh Arrian, never say never, you will be back, keep the faith.
Challenges make you stronger and keep you looking for other options which you would neglect to look for. Have faith and keep your resolve and spirit strong, you will come through this. Life has a tendency to 'knock you' now and then, I see it as a test. It makes you a bigger person. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year, never be frightened to wish big, anything you get after that is a bonus. Take care. xxxx

Saoirse

you have had a bad run both with the health issue and the redundancy

hope things really pick up for you in 2010

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Don't ever give up on anything in life . You will get there I am also having a bad time but the thought of going back keeps me going . You must remember golden girl ... Theres a reason for every season !!! You'll return when the time is right and defo if i win the lotto . In fact i think the golden girls should have a syndicate !!! ........Diane xxxx

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Lets hope for better things for you in the new year.
Best regards from Des and Diane in Gumuskaya.

gizmo

I agree with Tess - never say never! Chin up, have a lovely XMas and
may you receive all you wish for in 2010.

:474cu:Gizzo

jewel

Arrian I was touched by your post, so sorry your Husband is in bad health but as Tess says never say never !!! keep the dream. jewel x

Arrian,
If you really, really want something and believe in it -it will happen :)

Ask the Universe for help and it will provide. I,ve been doing that and look at all the positive things that have happened for me. (What negative things??? I don,t do negative).

I hope your husbands health improves soon and that you both get your wish to visit Turkey in 2010.

Soo x

Tess

Arrian I agree with Soo 100 per cent, Cosmic ordering. Very interesting and achievable.
I too hope your husbands health improves and you get to visit Turkey as soon as you can.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi Arrian, i've been there and wore the Tshirt and i'm still wearing the Tshirt. You have got to be positive. I know what it's like cos i am doing the same as you.

Try to laugh more , even at stupid things, i know sometimes it's hard but it works for me.

Tomorrow is another day!!!!!
Take care ,

Jeannie

SAMIMI

A very big Thank you to Tess also as she is such a kind and thoughtful lady. She always takes the time to pass on comforting words to her fellow TLF members.
Well done girl, the world is a better place because of people like you in it.

Tess

Ahh Samimi what a lovely thing to say. Thank you. Anything I say is genuine and I really mean it. As we say round here 'it's not from the teeth out' LOL!! There are really some very lovely people on here. Thank you Samimi you have really made my day. Best wishes to you and your family and to all my TLF friends and buddies and hopefully many more to come. Sharon xxxxx

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Come on Arrian, you will get better things happening in your life, believe me, it sometimes feels there's a little man on your shoulder waiting to knock you in for the next test. I am wishing for you better health for your husband, and you both to enjoy your time to-gether, that's what is important, that you have got each other. And you'll have lots of laughs with us Golden Girls, we're barking mad. A smile gives us less wrinkles than a frown, always keep your smile.

arrian

R.I.P
ahhh, you're such lovely people!! you've made me cry! thankyou so much for you're kind messages and thoughts. i am a fairly positive and cheery person, fortunately, and things could be a lot worse. so, yes, i have my dreams and hopes and hopefully they will happen. love to you all. Merry Christmas, beautiful people, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
I want to wish a fellow Boltonian a Merry Christmas, and reiterate all that has been said on here.
Have a lovely day, and look forward to the New Year
Sandra x x

arrian

R.I.P
I want to wish a fellow Boltonian a Merry Christmas, and reiterate all that has been said on here.
Have a lovely day, and look forward to the New Year
Sandra x x

thankyou Sandra, and good wishes to you too. Merry Christmas!! xxx

:474cu::474cu::474cu:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom