ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Texting Is So Last Year...
'My 11-year-old son, like all 11-year-old sons, thinks his Dad is incredibly, risibly out-of-touch. He mocks me for using words like "video" when I mean "DVD", for preferring CDs to free downloads, for watching TV on the television instead of on the laptop, and for wearing my shirt with one top button undone when obviously it should be two.'

Article here

C

Peregrine

'My 11-year-old son, like all 11-year-old sons, thinks his Dad is incredibly, risibly out-of-touch. He mocks me for using words like "video" when I mean "DVD", for preferring CDs to free downloads, for watching TV on the television instead of on the laptop, and for wearing my shirt with one top button undone when obviously it should be two.'

Article here

C

wait 'till you hit 30 !!!

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
I read that news article this morning too.

Well, we can all get up to date by clicking the share this discussion with the facebook tab at the bottom of the page,lol ...along with every other snippet of our lives all 'in sync' and all ours 'apps' talking to one another:)

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I must admit that I always correct my missus when she asks me to "tape" emmerdale. We have'nt used a "tape" for ten years!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom