Smiler

Tevez's replacement.. Ronaldo at 400k a week?
I certainly hope so. Would make life much easier for Barca in La Liga, as well as extinguishing maureenio's bonfire.

mallin

mal mc cullough
can you imagine the furore that would stir....would be nearly worth it to get the red half in a rage....

SHAWY

Ronaldo has allready stated he would only ever play for one English club
And they are managed by Sir Alec Ferguson.No way would he do a Tevez.

no7reg

Nothing would suprise me in football any more. Very few top players, if any have real loyalty as a priority unless perhaps playing for their home city/club.

As a UTD fan I would not hold it against the player were he to accept such ludicrous payments, who could blame him. Cannot even imagine Messi turning down that sort of money to play for City? If any club can afford that sort of money not much the opposition could do really but stand back and look from the sidelines

Perhaps we are about to see the phrase ABU be replaced by ABC? That would be funny

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying. Speaking as a City supporter any genuinely outstanding talent would be welcomed, that goes without saying.
Having said that, I have to say that money has ruined football overall. Its become the have's and have nots, and its no longer a level playing field.

But the rot set in a loooong time before City became rich when all is said and done. As far as I'm concerned the biggest problem lies with the Football associations selling out to Sky TV over the years. It is now Sky that hold all the strings... and all because of money!

SHAWY

Peter the Postie.
I have to admit,no I dont really believe it,because like you say money talks
and a footballers life can be cut short at any time.So all though they are a greedy
set of B------s I cant blame them for taking the money. Having said that there are
a lot of good one club men around even though they have been well rewarded.

wiuru

This story has been doing the rounds on UTD boards for a few days . No , i would not put it past him and who could blame him .

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
8 June 2011 - Tevez says he will never return to "small and wet" Manchester.

19 August 2011 - Carlos Tevez could make Man City return against Bolton.

Welcome back. Don't forget your raincoat :)

stevecarol

Hey Pete what happened to Adebayor,(i told you he was a waste of space) Mind you Nasri is a different matter, he is quality:crying:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Gotta hold my hands up to you Steve. You were bang on! .. Yeah Nasri is a decent player no doubt, but Aguero was the one that I had on my wish list so I'm already a happy chappy.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Tevez has flown his family over to Manchester. Looks like he's not going anywhere now. Tevez & Aguero ..... Bring it on!!!!!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
glad west ham got relegated!

As a Hammers fan i can understand this , for someone who suffers such severe anxiety and panic attacks you must have been terrified every time the ICF were in town....

We will be back.... regardless of the mighty Aldershot ( groan)

Steve.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
So, Carlos had admitted it will be impossible for him to leave City now. Tough luck Carlos, you're now behind in the pecking order, and have lost the captaincy. Oh well he'll come in useful at some point no doubt :)

It does'nt pay to be too greedy does it?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
can only hope he bought an umbrella with all his dirty money ! - so glad we never signed him !

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom