maggie

Testicles !!
im not comming round your house for dinner if youre gunner serve me a load of;

Ollocks.!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Testicles !!
Sometimes, the testicles arrive with a surrounding membrane, which must be removed before preparation. Peeling "Mountain Oysters" does make for an interesting answer to the question, "So how was your day?" :lol:

Last edited:

ZiaCa'

Testicles !!
Sometimes, the testicles arrive with a surrounding membrane, which must be removed before preparation. Peeling "Mountain Oysters" does make for an interesting answer to the question, "So how was your day?" :lol:

I think there might be some 'hair removal' to be done before the peeling or maybe that comes off with the membrane removal! How offal!

A yearly 'Mountain Oyster Festival' is staged in Montana....umm

Last edited by a moderator:

hijo

in my own clique
Testicles !!
... had it not long ago in a restaurant in Kusadasi...quite nice really..:22::22::22:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Testicles !!
I love 'em but Mrs KKOB won't even come in the kitchen when I'm preparing them.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Testicles !!
I love them too ! especialy lamb ones , thier full of vitamins , used to be called Sweetbreads . Lovely

butt007

Warren
Testicles !!
That's right Pineapple1 "Sweetbreads" or as I always knew them "lambs fries" absolutely deliciouse fried with egg and chips.
Warren

Peregrine

Testicles !!
a couple of my work colleagues spent a week in spain recently

They decided that they were fed up with the hotel food so went to a local restaurant. Eric, being rather thrifty settled for the Menu Del Dia.

When his main course arrived it was large slices of succulent tender meat smothered in gravy with onions. It was delicious and when he had finished he called over the waiter and asked what it was. Its cojones explained the waiter, every week in this town there is a bullfight and we go to the arena and collect the best parts, the cojones. They are what you would call the testicles.

Oh, said Eric.

Next day they went back to the restaurant and Eric decided that actually he quite liked the cojones so ordered them again. This time his plate had a few scrawny scaps of meat in the gravy and onions, it was chewy and gristley. But he persevered and ate it (washing it down with several glasses of San Miguel)

He called over the waiter and told him that he had so much enjoyed the cojones from the previous night that he hod ordered them again, but this time they were tough and strigy. Why was that he asked

Ah, said the waiter, not always the bull he loses!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Testicles !!
Good 'ol Aristophanes. He's long dead, but his jokes survive. :doh:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom