bobthenob

Non Active Member
Test your Morals
Do you behave in a morally upright manner in society.Well!,here is your chance to prove to yourself how you score in that catagory.
A test to see what motivates your heart.
BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Mind - Morals
My score is in the highest catagory..here are my results

Results
You scored 41.5 out of a total of 44.
Audience's Scores
1 % 1 % 32 % 66 %

0-11 12-22 23-33 34-44
My Results
Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."
Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.
You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.
However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Test your Morals
interesting test, I tried to be as honest as possible and scored 37.5 which is:

Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."

Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.

You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Test your Morals
Well I got 39 out of 44.

Interesting to note that no MP's have taken the test yet!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: GnD

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Test your Morals
Well I got 39 out of 44.

Interesting to note that no MP's have taken the test yet!!!! :rolleyes:

"Blimey"!,,if they did take the test,they would make the test appear to be the right and moral one that gives them the image as being the right Honourable.
The MP'S have proved they have no morals,so they are exempt from taking the test,because they are a bunch of nerds.

dalyansteve

Test your Morals
Interesting set of questions, I only scored 34 which still got me into the higher bracket and again it was interesting that most other people did too. I think people with low morels would not even bother to take the test.

maggie

Test your Morals
39.5. for me.!!!!!!And Gail said I was naughty think again Hun.!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

GnD

Test your Morals
Here's mine,

Results
You scored 39.5 out of a total of 44.

Audience's Scores
1 % 1 % 32 % 66 %

0-11 12-22 23-33 34-44

My Results

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

Test your Morals
Ok - I must be a "Bod" - and learn to get off my high horse!..........43 out of 44!!!!!!!
Respectable, with morals......and proud!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom