MrFOG

Terry and Sue
Hi, I don't post much, I'm more of a reader. Great site by the way!

Just wondered where Terry and Sue have gone? I haven't seen them about for a long time. Hope they're OK.

MrFOG

Terry and Sue
Thank you for the welcome Jeannie.

Martyn, I think we're talking about a different Terry and Sue. I haven't seen them on here for a long time now. Do you mean Terry the Celt?

Martyn

Terry and Sue
I do, who was Terry & Sue i thought and Terry Cocks at one point. Maybe i'm totally confused, doesn't take much. :bolt:

Just checked the members and there is no Terry & Sue so I think it is Terry the Celt.

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Terry and Sue
Did sue change her name , how interesting , i wonder if he plays out these different characters at home lol

I imagine him with a big helmet with horns on at the moment !!lol

Harem

I've cliqued
Terry and Sue
OK, Terry and Sue are now Terry the Celt and they arrived in Fethiye this evening for a fortnight's (and a few days) holiday along with their daughter Amanda.

MrFOG

Terry and Sue
Good heavens! I'm totally confused. So Terry and Sue are now Terry the Celt? Why the change of name? Sorry if I seem thick.........

Harem

I've cliqued
Terry and Sue
Dunno, you'll have to ask him that - unless I ask him tomorrow and let you know.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Terry and Sue
He didn't have the foggiest ? :hmm:

Is Mr. Fog's identity a Mist-ery ? :wink:

Andy

Terry and Sue
Good heavens! I'm totally confused. So Terry and Sue are now Terry the Celt? Why the change of name? Sorry if I seem thick.........

Everyone can change their User Names Foggy, why are you so interested in Terry.

Try sending him a PM.

Still Awaiting your Intro as you promised then we can welcome you in the usual way.

ronzeus

Terry and Sue
:25:Chrıst Andy İ see you have a sex chage and look 30 years younger instead of a name change.:lmao:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom