bobthenob

Non Active Member
Terrible way to go
why wud he go and sleep in a skip? thats what drink does to you! moron!

Zuberdust.You are doing it again,by jumping to conclusions without knowing the real facts as to why this poor unfortunate guy was in the position he was in.
Never pass judgement until you know the facts.Even though drinking was involved doesn't nessasarily mean he is fully responsible for his actions.
There could've been some horse play involved that went wrong or been deliberately drugged up and dumped in the been unconcious.But we will never know now of the other side of the story,since he has met a horrific death.
But l do think there is more to this then what has been mentioned already.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Terrible way to go
Zuberdust.You are doing it again,by jumping to conclusions without knowing the real facts as to why this poor unfortunate guy was in the position he was in.
Never pass judgement until you know the facts.Even though drinking was involved doesn't nessasarily mean he is fully responsible for his actions.
There could've been some horse play involved that went wrong or been deliberately drugged up and dumped in the been unconcious.But we will never know now of the other side of the story,since he has met a horrific death.
But l do think there is more to this then what has been mentioned already.

yes i know! if he was drugged and put there deliberatly then omg thats awful and is then murder! but if he was highly intoxicated after a 'night out' or whatver then chose to sleep in a skip of all the places i wont pretend to be all sympathetic, im not fake! but shame if there is a proper reason for it

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Terrible way to go
You're all heart Zuberdust !!

hey, foolish acts always have a concequence? which is why i dont have pity for people who do stupid things and then have a mishap, but do when its purely accidental or a sincear incident! thats just me.... oh well... hehehe

Pete&Mag

Terrible way to go
hey, foolish acts always have a concequence? which is why i dont have pity for people who do stupid things and then have a mishap, but do when its purely accidental or a sincear incident! thats just me.... oh well... hehehe

I can see your logic. But its a bit Black and White. There are shades of grey where humanity is concerned. We all make errors of judgement. If everyone who got plastered ,lost his life as a consequence, the overcrowding in this country would be solved ! Wait until you have Kids Zuber. You will see teenage Cockups on a regular basis. Pete

Carolyn

Terrible way to go

Oh Zuberdust! The world isn't always black and white!

He was someone's son/brother/father. Feel pity for them if you can't for him.

You're young - have you never done anything silly or dangerous that with hindsight you know you shouldn't have?

Pete&Mag

Terrible way to go
What a nasty thing to say, Zuberdust.

Hi summertime. I dont think young Zuber is nasty,but he does say some blunt things. I think he views everything in absolute terms,with the added disadvantage of the cetainty of youth. If we all nibble a bit at his rough edges ....He'll be as smooth as a bowling ball in a few years !! What do you think Zuberdust. Are you back from your 'Run ' yet ? Pete

Lindacm

Terrible way to go
why wud he go and sleep in a skip? thats what drink does to you! moron!

Whilst I don't like the way it was put, it was not the best idea to sleep in a skip. This just goes to show however, how dangerous drink can be...best to stay away.

Pete&Mag

Terrible way to go
Whilst I don't like the way it was put, it was not the best idea to sleep in a skip. This just goes to show however, how dangerous drink can be...best to stay away.

I'm a little worried about where you are going with your post Linda...You dont mean stay away from Drink do you??? I'm defo going to give Skips a wide berth for a while.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Terrible way to go
Maybe so ,Alan . Maybe so. I'd prefer to thing that Zuber is tear arsing around his town checking skips out ,because this thread has awakened his concern for his fellow man . Pete

:larf::larf::larf::3:

Seems our sense of humour is on a level par Pete... don't suppose Zuber would relate though...:77wu:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom