Mushroom

Tennis Victory for Brit Emma Raducanu in US
wouldn't you?

I moved to Turkey so a modest income would allow me to live like a king in early retirement. Taking advantage of a global advantages is deffo the way to go in my book.

That said that 1.5 million she just won will be divided up 10 times before she sees a penny. She has a coach, a physical trainer, a manager and god knows who else to pay, then there's the cost of a hotel for 3 weeks in New York, flights transportation.

I had a friend on the PGA golf tour. He said he made about £100,000 a year on the tour but had to quit because he was going bancrupt.
It was a question not a criticism.
I'd be out of this shithole like a shot.
It wouldn't be to Turkey though under the current climate.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Great kid amazing sportswoman

British media?

Nauseating.

If she'd had lost she would have been " Romanian immigrant '......at best!
British media? TLF doesn’t do a bad job either.
A good women’s tennis final & a Brit won it, that’s all it was.

Mushroom

I'm off there in about 18 months, any hints tips or fleece numbers would be handy
Martin, ex High Peak
Yeh. Treat them with respect, get to know their family members and don't mention Man Utd.

Kanga

She has been an absolute treat and her manners are a delight. Clever girl, enjoy the day. A welcome change from all the negativity we get shoved at us day after day.

Her picture was on both the front and back pages of the Times today, how many sports-folk have ever had that accolade?

No doubt some small-minded envious insignificant little toad will soon be starting up a nastiness campaign on social media. I'm sure TLF is above that . . . . ?

429nufc

Unfortunately they think they have to fill their pages every day
I don't think you give enough sympathy to Editors & hacks of , particularly the Red Top Press, Plus Mail Every morning they have to wake up and think "Today is Boris a Saint or is he a clown" , " which minor TV star can we build up so we can knock down next week" "how can we collude with cheap TV shows to debase our society."
Or do we go back to the good old days when they simply didn't report anything the establishment didn't want us to hear and we lived in the best of countries in the best of all worlds?
Choices, choices!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Unfortunately they think they have to fill their pages every day
I don't think you give enough sympathy to Editors & hacks of , particularly the Red Top Press, Plus Mail Every morning they have to wake up and think "Today is Boris a Saint or is he a clown" , " which minor TV star can we build up so we can knock down next week" "how can we collude with cheap TV shows to debase our society."
Or do we go back to the good old days when they simply didn't report anything the establishment didn't want us to hear and we lived in the best of countries in the best of all worlds?
Choices, choices!
No choice to make, Bunter is always a clown

enoch

All the best for the future. They are saying 50 million sponsorship. Good on the young lady.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I dont think Budd even had a pair of shoes, just another economic migrant ! And good on Emma for playing in her countries colours

Latest Posts

Top Bottom