JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Tennis Racket
When i was on one of my little trips up north i bought one of those tennis racket things. It has a battery in the handle, press the switch and boom the bluebottles/ wasps are DEAD. Instead of running around the house like an eejit, with a rolled up newspaper or whatever, you just swat it with the racket and pretend you are Andy Murray and then you hear it sizzling on the strings of the racket.
It's great!!!!!!!!!

I should have used it on my trip at the weekend cos i've been bitten to buggery by the midges, can't win , can i ?

Jeannie :sick:

waterbaby

Tennis Racket
Iv got one of those and looooooooovvvvvvvveeeee it. It is so fullfilling hearing the "zap" once you hit a fly,also a pretty good workout too . lol.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Tennis Racket
Please info on were to buy them or name of them ? My house is full of flys as thier cutting the corn right now . ..I Must have one !

waterbaby

Tennis Racket
You can find them everywhere, i dont know the specific name , just google electronic fly spaltter lol. Alot of £ shops sell them , and in turkey alot of corner shops sell them too, brilliant things.

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Tennis Racket
I wouldn't be without mine - one here in the UK and one over in Turkey. And yes, the satisfying crack and sizzle when you get one of the b****s makes all the chasing round worthwhile. Anyone for fly tennis?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom