villaolivio

villaolivio
Ten wonderful days in Datca
Just returned from a wonderful ten days in Datca. Discovered again how beautiful this place is, with his very friendly people.
Also the food was really good everyday. We had a good time with a good balance in working hard at our renovation project and relaxing.
Highlight was visiting a farm near knidos, such a wonderful place, really unique. Our website soon will have a section about this special farm.

Our project is going well, we worked out all plans and it seems we will open in may 2010! Ofcourse we faced some (little) problems. Importing goods from the united states costs me some sleeping hours and some extra money, but finally it worked out good! Look at the site in the gallery for the latest pictures.

The wheater was special this year, as we had some rain nearly every day. So it was very green and beautiful, also we saw some nice turtles. I really love this wonderful animals.
I can't wait to go back again.

Hopefully we will return in august and go back in october for the finishing touch!

demi

I am off on Tuesday (first time to Datca, 8th time to Turkey) & am so excited - I just can't wait to see it all for myself!

Hope you enjoy your holiday Demi, how long are you staying? Hope you will not be disappointed but am sure you won't. We will be going out the day before you for four weeks, can't wait, maybe bump into you in town.

demi

Going for 2 weeks, Doreen. Staying at Uslu - maybe see you too? Look out for me in the sea - I go to swim!! :D

Hi Do

Have a wonderful time I think we will miss you by a couple of days, we go 3 July for month.

Say hi to everyone and enjoy

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Hello Jeroen,

Thanks for your nice post, it is always a pleasure to read it when people had a nice time in Turkey and I'm glad your project is coming on so well, it is very brave and courageous of you to do it....
Keep it going !
Nadine

Latest Posts

Top Bottom