Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ten Pin Bowling
We have some friends coming to stay in Yalikavak in September, they are keen Ten Pin Bowling players. Does anyone know if there are any in the Yalikavak area, they will be hiring a car so fair distance will not matter. As it's not one of our past-times, I've not taken much interest before.

:thanks:

johnfella

Ten Pin Bowling
Hi
there were some talk last year that a business man from Altinkum was for opening a Ten Pin bowling alley at the shopping center in Altinkum . Not sure if it went through .

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Ten Pin Bowling
there was a bowling alley at the Oasis shopping centre Gumbet/Bodrum a couple of years ago it was downstairs near the cinema I think, not sure if its still there or not

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Ten Pin Bowling
Not much help to your friends but The skeleton building that has been in progress for over a year in Yalikavak is supposed to be a Shopping Centre with in-built Bowling Alley. If you wake up the workmen and ask them they might clear a space to make a couple of lanes. :larf:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ten Pin Bowling
Not much help to your friends but The skeleton building that has been in progress for over a year in Yalikavak is supposed to be a Shopping Centre with in-built Bowling Alley. If you wake up the workmen and ask them they might clear a space to make a couple of lanes. :larf:

I keep getting mixed messages about the lack of progress there, it is now just an eyesore, as usual they keep wrangling on and nowt doing.

Ten Pin Bowling
Hı Lesley,yes you can go ten pın bowlıng at the oasıs centre,ıt ıs a few hours fun,was brought there by a group off frıends for my 50th had a ball. Jım

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ten Pin Bowling
Hı Lesley,yes you can go ten pın bowlıng at the oasıs centre,ıt ıs a few hours fun,was brought there by a group off frıends for my 50th had a ball. Jım

Thanks Jim, they'll have the car, so do-able for them. Of course Gonuclelen (sorry spelling they'll def find you),is on the list of eateries to visit too, they're staying for 2 weeks, lol.

Ten Pin Bowling

It's being used as a car park at the moment!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Ten Pin Bowling
The bowling alley is great at the Oasis - not megga big but OK and lots of fun
Daytime is cheaper then night
Yes the skeleton of the building on the sea front was going to be 70 shops / cinema / bowling alley but I think not now as they is controversity about the planning permission.
My thought ( for whats it"s worth ) is to knock the whole ugly thing down and make some lovely gardens and nice seating area so we can relax and maybe a couple of fountain features.
I notice the new monument on the sea front that is dedicated to the Wind Surfing Championship is still not complete - they have been working on it since beginning of June
and should have been finished for yesterday - the start of the surfing - they are working like crazy so hopefully will be finished ready for the presentations 3 days later !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom