carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Hi does anyone have a tel no. for some one who installs Dreamsat please? Not the website but the actual number to speak to some one.

In fact, does any one know who does Dreamsat who isn't:

Yurtseven Elektronik/ Mavididimelektronik as, they came to install my service.

I paid 700tl for their service and the signal went a week ago also, I needed a better scart lead with the gold ends so I gave them another 50tl and they brought one that was too short, I need a 2 meter one, they said the shop didn't have one, they did because I went the next day to check!! So, I need someone to re-tune it back in as they promise to come every day and don't, they also don't answer my phone calls but, answer my friend who's number they don't know immediately!!

Any body know anyone else who fits this system?

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Hi Carol

I was asking HiJo about the system earlier as he has it installed, might be worth a pm

martin

lara

Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Hi

My husband installs dreambox, unfortunatly we leave for the UK on Sunday, an d won't be returning until late Jan.

Plus, we live in Marmaris..............but I will ask him about your problem.

carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Thank you Richard, I am being helped by Hijo who is very kindly sorting things out for me.

carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Well the above b*stards came today and want to charge me a further 150tl. They baffled me with science about a server in Izmir and they could get it turned on again if I paid them (I didn't). They still didn't bring the scart lead I had already given them 50tl for. Lets see what happens next!!! :eek:hwell:

hijo

in my own clique
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Hi does anyone have a tel no. for some one who installs Dreamsat please? Not the website but the actual number to speak to some one.

In fact, does any one know who does Dreamsat who isn't:

Yurtseven Elektronik/ Mavididimelektronik as, they came to install my service.

I paid 700tl for their service and the signal went a week ago also, I needed a better scart lead with the gold ends so I gave them another 50tl and they brought one that was too short, I need a 2 meter one, they said the shop didn't have one, they did because I went the next day to check!! So, I need someone to re-tune it back in as they promise to come every day and don't, they also don't answer my phone calls but, answer my friend who's number they don't know immediately!!

Any body know anyone else who fits this system?

its good you put the name of the people that installed it Carol..it will put off other people of from using them ....i am not one for naming and shaming ..but will make exception to this

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Thanks Hijo and for all the help you have given me so far.

I am sick to the back teeth of this sort of thing!!

lara

Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Sorry Carolk that I didnt reply sooner, unfortunately my husband doesn't know anyone in your area that could help.

I hope you are able to sort out the problem soon, and that you find someone who is reliable.

My husband said to tell you to get your money back and go else where, he also said "the robbin B******s", but thats only between you and me.

carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Hi Lara, lol, have you ever tired getting your money back??? Impossible!!!

parrot

Tel no. for Dreamsat?
So not only is it a rip off buying property,the legal services and the maintenance but also the required services,WHERE DOES IT STOP.

catweazle

Tel no. for Dreamsat?
i know Ahmet mert is doing dream boxes and sky boxes and he does it with a sky card or without using the card sharing server system tel 05357243731 but sometimes he doesnt always turn up when he says he will because he says to everbody he will be there soon
but you know what its like......

carolk

R.I.P
Tel no. for Dreamsat?
Parrot, it actually never stops!!! Where there is a buck to be made there is a con. Jeez I would just like to get one job done properly for a fair price!!!

Phillip, do you mean me? I live here.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom