linda rodgers

altinkum is paradise
Teeth Whitening?
Hello!!

my daughter is looking to get her teeth whitened in june and is wondering if anyone can suggest any good dentists , and prices?

Thanks

L

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Teeth Whitening?
Go and see Sevil at the Smile Studio (used to be Gentle Dentle). Her office is next door but one to Maxi Tours on the Ataturk Bulvari. Shes the best!

Teeth Whitening?
Margaret was there last year, got to say, really good job she did on Margaret, would really recommend her.

Cheers Peter

Teeth Whitening?
Hi all on TLF
After reading the previous posts, I wonder if anyone has an idea on the approximate cost to have teeth whitened and what the procedure involves.
Thanks
Gill

linda rodgers

altinkum is paradise
Teeth Whitening?
hi....

i contacted Ekrem Dogan Dental Clinic you can google his name and his website ill come up ;) and he is doing my teeth whitening for £100...
he emailed me back straight away with a price and booking...and im sure if i asked he would pick me up from the airport lol....
hope this helps :D

L x

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Teeth Whitening?
When at Birmingham airport last week I noticed a Teeth Whitening shop there it's called Smile, didn't notice the cost but it was a twenty minute make over,

de1amo

Teeth Whitening?
i had all my old black fillings replaced at 50tl a tooth--my teeth are white but i wouldnt do it again because now i have constantly sensitive teeth--they look good but the old ones were doing the job better even after 30 odd years in my mouth!

Teeth Whitening?
Hı Linda Eylem DEMİR is the best for teeth whitinig in Didim,one of my friend has visited and she is very pleased now:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom