maggie

Tedas.
Our sitesi is in the process of changing from wotever electricity supplier we have at the moment to tedas.

We have been told we will no longer recieve a electric bill each month from the Baskant on our sitesi.

However we
havennt been told how we will recieve a bill or where indeed we pay this bill.
Anyone else on tedas how to you recieve your bills and where do you pay them.?

thanks Hugs Maggie xxx:3:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Tedas.
Until recently Fethiye was with Tedas, but now with Aydem.
Tedas can be paid through your bank, and if you set up a Direct Debit it will be done automatically.
Ian

Another thought: when you set up the DD, tell them to look back to see what is oustanding, otherwise the current bill will not be paid, only the next bill that is presented.
Ian

Last edited by a moderator:

beldibi

Tedas.
I am guessing that your Sitesi is changing from builders electric to individual meters.
This is a fairly involved process, as you will have to go to Aydem electric and register your meter, and pay a connection fee. Also you will need to take a paid bill to your bank, before they will set up the D.D..
The subject has been fairly well covered on other threads. So I would suggest that you use the forum search facility, to gather information.

Last edited:

maggie

Tedas.
I shoudnnt think our sitesi is on builders electric is an 18 year old sitesi.!!!!

We have not had new meters put in and apparently are not getting new meters.

They have dug up all the sitesi and gardens laid new cables etc and we have been told it is now Tedas.

I will have a search thro past threads as you suggested but just thought some one may have some insight into the situation.

thank you .

Hugs Maggie xx

Tedas.
Hi Maggie,
all i do is take my meter reading and go to tadas in didim and pay my bill there and then i pay some in advance to make sure i am never owing them because they can easy cut you off my house is in akbuk so when you go in you will need your electric no and address and make sure they here you say akbuk because they asume everone lives in didm/altinkum

good luck.............heva

beldibi

Tedas.
I am afraid that maggie is not going to find it that simple. I think that you are going to have to visit your local Aydem office.
After the initial organisation, everything should be simple.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom