ceemac

Shake It Baby...
'Tea Latte'
They haven't really twigged on to our idea then of just putting milk into the tea?

'Turkish tea giant Dogus Cay has begun producing "tea latte", the company said today.

Actually named 'Mistik Chai', Dogus Cay's 'tea latte' is a form of milk tea, a drink popular particularly in East Asia.

Dogus Cay was founded in 1985 and it's first enterprise was loose black tea. It widened it's product range with the introduction of sugar, tea bags, green tea, herbal and fruit teas, and powdered beverages in the following years.

It became one of the sector leaders thanks to it's dynamic structure, it's ever rising trend, and it's annual production capacity of 35000-40000 tons.'

Source: Anadolu Ajansý - News in English

C

'Tea Latte'
It may not be as strange as you think. I have been drinking Chai latte, available from Asda. It comes in powder form and you add hot water or milk or both. It is a spiced, sweet, tea. It takes nothing like tea, but tastes good, especially with a bit of brandy put in for good measure.

'Tea Latte'
It may not be as strange as you think. I have been drinking Chai latte, available from Asda. It comes in powder form and you add hot water or milk or both. It is a spiced, sweet, tea. It takes nothing like tea, but tastes good, especially with a bit of brandy put in for good measure.

love the bit about the brandy Jane...i like a drop (brandy) in coffee now and then.
Friends here think im strange when i take milk in my tea..most that have tasted it think its disgusting....nevertheless when im visitng anywhere they always get some milk in just for me.

mintyk

'Tea Latte'
My Indian friends drink milk tea, hot and sweet and spiced. Made in a large pan and the milk boiled, the teas leaves are added along with cardomams and other spices,,,, Bloody horrible! LOL,,, Really I went to a wedding a long drive away from where I live, got to the venue and was asked did I want tea? I am a tea belly liking it strong and just a little milk, nearly snatched their hands off at the thought of a nice cuppa, then I got this milky, spicey stuff with a skin on top just like hot milk,,, and this was tea,,,,Never!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom