cap2486

taxi
hi
What price should i be paying for a taxi from Bodrum Airport
to Yalikavak 5am pick up.who should i book with? better if the taxi driver know yalikavaks.
Dont want the taxi driver getting lost finding the villa.

will also hire a car the following day for the rest of the holiday
told about £25 aday, is it ture some car hire places will collect/return you to the airport if you rent the car from them

Any help would be great.

Mikee100

Mikee100
taxi
Hi Cap,
I always rent a car from valley car rental in Yalikavak. They will be waiting at the airport with the car, you can either drive yourself back or they will drive back with you. Roughly £20 per day rental and then at the end of the holiday drop the car back at the airport. I know other companies offer the same service but I have not personally used any other company other than Valley.
Hope this helps.
Mike

mikehibb

taxi
Same as Mikee said.

I tend to use Blue car rental, but many friends use Valley cars, they all charge about the same.

taxi
If we are going to hire a car we get it at the airport and drop same at airport on departure or if only hiring for days less than t he holiday we get it picked up from our house. Saves having to get a car on the first day as its already sitting outside the house. The daily rental rate is probably less than it would cost for a taxi.

PASH

taxi
On another thread, someone was saying that Valley Cars are fully booked for two months but i agree, very good company to use

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
taxi
Yes Valley Car I would recommend. Also you will save money if you pick the car up at the airport rather than pay 60 quid or so taxi fare to and from the airport.

C

Akasya

Postless Pointer
taxi
Used Valley two weeks ago for the first time, spot on, good car, meet up at the airport and subsequent drop off went perfectly. Have re booked for September. Thanks Valley.

Steve.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
taxi
Do you have any contact names there, i have friend looking to hire for a few weeks and my usual Valley is choca block for two months

Yeh if you e mail Bumerang contact name is Ali Ozen, I can def recommend them, their cars are in excellent condition.

Top Bottom