Taxi share
Hi all, Just discovered this forum today by accident. I live in the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus and thought I would share this with you. On our TRNC villa owners forum we have a posting of taxi share. This works by people putting their flight details and dates that they are arriving from the Uk and hopefully they tie up with somebody coming in on the same flight / time therefore sharing the cost of the taxi to their chosen destination.
Also nice to know that we are not alone here in TRNC with problems regardin builders, lawyers etc. Guess they are the same the world over! unfortunately.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Taxi share
Hi all, Just discovered this forum today by accident. I live in the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus and thought I would share this with you. On our TRNC villa owners forum we have a posting of taxi share. This works by people putting their flight details and dates that they are arriving from the Uk and hopefully they tie up with somebody coming in on the same flight / time therefore sharing the cost of the taxi to their chosen destination.
Also nice to know that we are not alone here in TRNC with problems regardin builders, lawyers etc. Guess they are the same the world over! unfortunately.

Hi and welcome. Thanks for sharing your info. It's not the same all over the world though, thank god. Your taxi share idea is a good one.

Biker Bob

Taxi share
Taxi sharing is a great idea for avoiding lengthy transfers and paying those airlines for the transfers too :eek:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom