mansfieldlass

taxi or hire car????
Hi

wonder if anyone can help,we have purchased a studio apatment at Tuzla Lake resort and are on holiday at marverde plus hotel,Bodrum from 27th july,would it be easier to hire a car or get a taxi to the developement where someone is going to show us around,,HOPEFULLY!!!

thanks

taxi or hire car????
Hi

Do not know the exact costs, but a private taxi from Bodrum Airport to Bodrum + return, costs in the region of £85.oo, for a party of four
If there are less the cost may rise

As an example of costs

We priced an Airport transfer from Gulluk to Airport with Bodrum tour, one way, cost 35 ytl
A return taxi was per cost on meter, which works out about 50 YTL,you can negotiate price which may work out cheaper

Gulluk is closer to Airport than Tuzla, and the distance from Tuzla to Bodrum would be approx double the distance from Airport to Gulluk

We decided to rent a car for two weeks from Bodrumtour instead

You can hire a car from Bodrumtour for as little as £21.oo per day, incl Insurance, but not including petrol

You can also enquire at the Dolmus station if there is a Dolmus route from Bodrum to Tuzla. The costs of a Dolmus from Gulluk to Bodrum 6 YTL per person, one way.

Hope this helps in some way

Sandy

ChrisBobs

taxi or hire car????
If you are on a site tour surely the developers can pick you uıp from Marvede ???!!! There is hardly a closer hotel!

mansfieldlass

taxi or hire car????
thanks to you both for replying,we have to speak to aston lloyd monday to check if they will pick us up but wanted to check alternatives too.Never done this before so all new to me both buying abroad and the forum!
thanks again.

cap2486

taxi or hire car????
hi

Also purchased a place at tuzla lake resort.
would like an up-date if possible after your visit. we are going in sept to view.
we will then up-date you when we visit.
looking forward to when all is complete.

chris

Last edited:

Winchman

taxi or hire car????
Hi Mansfieldlass
Check out BodrumTransfers (Bodrum Airport Transfers Service). I used them when I went to Bodrum last month...just 25 euros each way from airport to hotel in Bodrum center. You can pre book on line and just pay the driver when he drops you off. He was there waiting for me with a sign on my arrival and arrived promptly at hotel for my return....
Hope this helps

mansfieldlass

taxi or hire car????
hi cap2486

no problem,will take photos too,can't wait to see it!

hi winchman
thanks for the info will look into it

mansfieldlass

taxi or hire car????
HI CAP 2486

heard earlier from aston lloyd that tuzla lake delayed but don't know by how long or why. Their director supposed to be calling my hubby tomorrow(I bet that happens!) and apparently letters are on their way to clients. Will let you know if i hear anymore.

cap2486

taxi or hire car????
HI
Thanks for the up-date
I was thinking their would be a delay looking at the last lot of photos
on their Web site not that the photo were showing much.

i did e-mail for more photos to be told more would be available
to view soon, but not received yet.

the brochure showed a good sized guarden but from their photo
looks very small.the views look good.

THANKS
Chris

mansfieldlass

taxi or hire car????
Hi Chris

heard from Mr Upchurch the director of Aston Lloyd who advsd the apartments will be delayed until approx Dec! Apparently alot of people have not paid their next instalments therefore hes only paying the builders in small sums instead of a large amount hence the delay.
He is arranging for someone to pick us up next week so we can go and have a look so will update youn further when we return.

cap2486

taxi or hire car????
Hi Mansfieldlass

thanks

looking forward to your view on your visit to lake tuzla apartments.
also hope you have a great time in turkey as well.

chris

davy_g

taxi or hire car????
Hi,
Has anyone actually visited the site recently? Im another one who has bought and waiting (impatiently). Looks like extended delays, till at least after the summer for phase one only.

Anyone any updates?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom