taxi from Antalya airport
Does anyone know how much a taxi costs from Antalya airport to Konyaalti at 2 o'clock in the morning?.Is it possible to exchange money at Antalya airport at that time?

Andywebb

Wheres Konyaalti? Anywhere near Alanya. Their is an exchange where you collect luggage from in the Arrivals Hall.

bryn

No Active Member
emma it will be about 45 to 60 YTL at night dependent on your haggling skills. Where are you going to in Konyaaltı??
The exchange in the airport wont give you great rates so dont change too much there.

Andy Konyaalti is on the west side of Antalya.

Andywebb

Thanks for the info Bryn, its to be one of those places I'm always asleep by when travelling to Alanya.

topak

this airport limo transportation service is surely reliable. :animation

It would be cheaper if you could get a shuttle transfer perhaps someone knows of a company they could recommend.

jane

val2661

Hi

I've used Transfers4cheap and resort hoppa for transfers between Antalya and Avsallar and they are both reliable and under £20 one way. Both can be booked on the internet. If you just type in the browser Antalya Transfers lots of different options will come up.

cokdeli

cokdeli
I've used a2btransfers.com and think they are great, to Side is 10.30 single and thats much further.

cokdeli

topak

yeah, just like this airport shuttle service in Atlanta. :animation

stevemichale

I personally experinace their service and they are very good in it. you should
go allstartorontolimo.com.They offered Airport Limo Services, Pick Up & Drop Off and other transportation services.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom