Trevor

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
Just had one of my renters on the phone - Goldtravel are now saying that they will do transfers along with their flight bookings but they will only drop you in the middle of the resort (Altinkum) - I'm going to gamble that they will take me to my apts as they book holidaymakers into the complex as it is part private (and I know my way around) but in the event of this happening to any of my renters has anyone got any ideas where they will get a ride at 3am? I was thinking that perhaps they could just go into where they are dropped off and ask for a taxi (do they run all night? - I think Goldtrail do Tuntas, Tropicano and Peyda Aqua but this may be scary for them if they are unsure and some of them have little kids. Any advice please?

Trevor

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
Thanks Big E - can anyone definitely confirm that?
Jai really jealous you were at the game the other night - he sat at home with his hand on his happney all through it, he says it was one of the most traumatic evenings he's had!

Barbie Doll

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
Hi Trevor
I have heard that the buses drop them off at taxi rank. Information via my daughter who met up with someone at the airport last year who used this type of transfer a few times. I have always used oracle but would give the coach a try if l was trying to save friends money.
Taxi at 5.30 am can't answer that one, never managed to stay up that late for years. :D
Barbara

kate1234

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
we usually fly Turk Air from Stansted very good prices but I think Thomas Cook will do direct flights from Belfast shortly to Antalya

mik@jan

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
Trevor whenever we have been coming back to hotel at 5 ish taxi ranks are open and they are always trying to get us to use them to go the 20yds to the Horizon where we were stopping there is always a taxi at the roundabout plying for trade at what ever time you need one
mik@jan[8D]

Trevor

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
God, it's ages since I asked this question. Thanks for the info - I will tell my renters.

Trevor

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
Didn't mean that to sound sarky, I had forgotten I'd asked and I was actually glad to be reminded as I need to contact my renters to update them, so ta again Mik - I'd better get on the blower........

mik@jan

Taxi Cabs - Altinkum
its ok trevor working our way through all the posts so we may reply to one in about a month:D
mik@jan[8D]

Latest Posts

Top Bottom