KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Tattoos - Are You Still Glad You've Got 'Em ?
I bet he's not !

Martyn

Do you know KKOB, I was going to do a poll this morning on whether people have tattoos or not? I've got 5 tattoos on my arms, nothing I regret(done at 18)and they don't bother me because they don't show in my daily job.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Do the poll then mate. I haven't got any, so won't be voting.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I don't do negative responses ! :lol:

wiuru

I have four non are offensive but would rather not now of had them .

Marty

Last edited:

Tess

:9: I ranted on and on about getting a "Betty Boop" for my 40th, never got round to it, but never say never!! watch this space, will aim for one for my
50th - how's that!!:wow:

Gin&Tonic

Yes, it's what they've become known as for obvious reasons although I wouldnt say this term applies in every case but it does to the vast majority of women that have tattoos.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
There are good ones too mind you......​

C​

PS The 'Tramp Stamps' term is aa awful description of women who sport tattoos - hide quick G&T heheh

Last edited:
Reactions: GnD

Martyn

Yes, it's what they've become known as for obvious reasons although I wouldnt say this term applies in every case but it does to the vast majority of women that have tattoos.

That's why I posted in response. It's a derogatory remark that is just going to get peoples back up unnecessary. I know it's in the padded room but it's an inflammatory remark.

Gin&Tonic

Yes perhaps a bit severe but it wasnt me that named them Tramp Stamps its what women with tattoos are now called in the UK because unfortunately people are now put into categories and a woman having a tattoo is one of them.

Tess

Yes perhaps a bit severe but it wasnt me that named them Tramp Stamps its what women with tattoos are now called in the UK because unfortunately people are now put into categories and a woman having a tattoo is one of them.

:38:Until today that is the first time I have heard the term "Tramp Stamp", the category I like to think I am in is - Never label anyone in any category without actually knowing them or their circumstances!!! - not sure if you will follow that little snippet of advice - Works for me though!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom