BillDavies

Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
Hello all ,

we're new to this forum and are in the process of buying at Tatibelen / Holiday Hill ( between Gumusluk & Yalikavak) but are having a problem getting in contact with the developers/ our lawyer.

Can anyone living in the Gumusluk/ Yalikavak area update us at all re the building of phase two ( due to start last Jan ) ? Is there any building happening ? ( we hope so !)

Also is anyone in contact with MRT homes - our email for them is not operational - and could suggest a contact point ?
hope some one can update us ,

best wishes Bill and Colleen Davies

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
Hi Bill & Collen, welcome to the forum. I can't help you myself but i'm sure someone who can, will be along shortly.
Good luck.

Jeannie

lesleykay

Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
I have E Mailed you. If anyone else is interested I was there 10 days ago and all is well on Holiday Hill. 2nd phase started.

Tess

Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
:roundgrin Hi Bill and Colleen, a warm welcome to the Forum, enjoy :roundgrin

(I'm sorry also, can offer no help, I am not familiar with your area, sorry, hope you get something sorted soon, take care)

tatilbelen

Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
Hello,Have you managed to get in touch with mrt?I bought at Tatilbelen phase one and am due to go there in August,I stayed there last year for a week to get the furniture sorted out and everything and was happy with what they were doing.What plot have you bought?I will look out for progress of your site when I go.

BillDavies

Tatibelen / Holiday Hill
Hello ,

we heard from Resat - the developer/ architect that the weather and to some extent economic matters have delayed phase two so the new completion date is now May 2010. As a compensation ( sort of !) we have been offered freee accomodation at Tatilbelen this summer for a couple of weeks . We hope to come over in August . Communication by email with Resat seems a bit hit or miss but I spoke with him by phone this am and hope he will send us posssible dates

We have bought plot 10 in phase two

best wishes Bill & Colleen Davies

Latest Posts

Top Bottom