lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
Tapu
Has anyone actually got their TAPU yet, it not have you been told when to expect it.

Regards

Linda

Tapu
Just make sure you don't wait 2- 3 years before you get it, or alarm bells should ring (See other threads)
Just friendly advice...!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Tapu
Has anyone actually got their TAPU yet, it not have you been told when to expect it.

Regards

Linda

How long have you been waiting so far.lf it is more then 6 months,then l advise you to go to the register office and see if the complex has plans to build legally and also to see if the correct names are on the tapu's.lf not then l suggest you pm me as soon as possible for further help

Martine

Tapu
Hi, I go the 3 oktober, my tapu is ready since the end of august.
They are correct, when I made the payment of 3% to the account of Ufuk Hilside, Utcu went to tapu office, and the week after the tapu was ready. No problem

Tapu
Hi, I go the 3 oktober, my tapu is ready since the end of august.
They are correct, when I made the payment of 3% to the account of Ufuk Hilside, Utcu went to tapu office, and the week after the tapu was ready. No problem

Hello to another Ufuk employee, how many more on the payroll.......

Tapu
Hi, we got our Tapu back in June about 6 months after military clearance was applied for. It was a straight forward process which has previously been described in detail by Glenda on one of her posts. Further to some purchasers on other developments highlighting issues on their Tapu we also checked to see if the purchase amount was right on our documentation and it was. As far as the Tapu process was concerned we were happy with UFUK and Utku in particular. Aside from the current maintenance and water problems we were pleased to have least got ownership of our apartment sorted.
I hope others get their Tapu with the ease we got ours. Best Wishes, Jayne & Steve

Tapu
Yes got ours in May, no problems, take a drink to the tapu office with you its a long wait. You will also need copies of your passports and tax number.

yvette & Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom