kas

tapu
We have waited five years for our tapu,we paid 350ytl three years ago for it with the promise that it was on the way.We have at long last now got our tapu but are being told by the sitesi management that we now owe another 2000ytl.The house is approx 10-12 years old and was previously owned by one of the managers.Can any one give us a clue as to what this money is for.It appear that no other owners on the complex have been asked for this ammount. Would be very gratefull if anyone can throw some light on this situation.

juco

tapu
You shouldn`t be asking the forum members but asking the person who is requesting the money.
I suspect they are trying it on! If you feel you do have to pay make sure they do an invoice dated/signed detailing exactly what it is for.

Reactions: kas

kas

tapu
Thank you for that I must admitt my initial reaction was the same.We will try to get some advise before we part with any more money.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
tapu
I too think they are trying it on but I would not part with anymore money whatever the sum until you have the tapu with all the right boxes ticked in your hand.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
tapu
Just say,l am not paying any more money until l have this investigated further.
But before you say that to the management,get a proper written signed reciept from the management as proof for future reference,and then once you have it in your hand,then you can mention about l'll look into it.

teresa

Free Thinker
tapu
If you are on a sitesi perhaps the previous owner did not pay all his site fees etc. Have you been paying since you were on site? If you used an estate agent then the check should have been made to ensure there were no debts but if this is a local debt it probably isn't listed against the property.

We inherited some debt in the same way as the man we bought from had not paid site fees for the year or his electric. Fortunately this amounted to under £80 and we just paid it.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
tapu
I also think this amount is probably the outstanding site fees since you purchased the property, the previous owner probably stopped paying the fees.

zozatky

tapu
Im not shure but It could be either money owed by the previous owner to the Sitesi, ie Idat or utility bills or, less likely taxes owed on the property that were never paid. Here debts stay with the property not the owner.
Ps Have you been paying your Idat?. Ask the manager for an Itemised bill for the 2000tl

kas

tapu
as I mentioned before the previous owner was one of the sitesi managers we bought through an estate agent and we had a lawyer.We have got our tapu now so just dont understand what this money could be for.

teresa

Free Thinker
tapu
If the sitesi management are asking you for the money Kas then they must know what it is for. The previous owner may have been a manager but he may still have not paid site fees - your Baskan should be able to help you.

Sorry i posted at the same time you wrote the above post. I think if you are up to date then you can only ask your Baskan what the money is for - as people have said before, ask for it itemised and in writing.

zozatky

tapu
Kas As I said previously get an Itemised bill from your Sitesi.!!!

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it Drink..!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom