Eileen P

Tapu
Did anybody watch This morning on GMTV regarding the couple who bought a property in Altinkum who paid for their appartment only to find that the builder had sold the property deeds to some one else. Has anyone on Hillside received their deeds as this is a concern after watching the programme

Eileen & Eddie:

Tapu
eileen please do not feel to concerned about our mishap you will probably be ok, just ring your agent and ask if the deeds are ready, if not before you sign for your deeds whilst in the tapu office make sure that there is no debt attached to your property, failing that get an ipotek(think thats what they call it) put onto your property that way you are putting a debt on your deed so that no one else can claim it, i know it may cost you a little more but better to be safe than sorry

Eileen P

Tapu
Thanks Beckie will do that.

And Carol I will sign if I can find my way round this forum. Untill a few weeks ago I had never used a forum or chat room, so I'm still learning. Think i've just agout got the hang of it now

Regards

Eileen

Last edited:

rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
Tapu
Military clearance arrived wednesday. We will get our tapu on Friday. So I think everything will be OK for Ufuk Hillside.

Will let our lawyer check on possible debts attached to the title deed !

Aligash

Tapu
Hello Eileen,

My Tapu was issued yesterday, and the estate agents 'Turkish Aegean Homes' emailed a copy to me. The only thing I am concerned about is the box 'kat irtifakı' which is ticked, but the agents assured me that this is because the complex is not ready yet, and once it it is finished the Tapu will be updated and the builder will have the habitation certificate and the box 'kat mülkiyeti' will be ticked on the Tapu.

Hope this has helped.

Alistair

Tapu
Hi Alistair,
This could be some time as they are not being completed until they need to be occupied or have been sold. This could go past the november dead line.

Top Bottom