Sunflower

Tapu Update
My husband and I are currently in Bodrum updating our title deed. We are now on day 16 (not including weekends)! We had all the necessary paperwork - hab. certificate, DASK etc, plus my husband is Turkish so able to do all this independently. The hold up for us has been the land survey office in Bodrum. They seem to be understaffed and the man we needed to sign our papers was in Milas - I think he has to go there quite a lot. I'm just letting people know, don't think you can update your title deed during a 2/3 week break. My husband has gone to the title deed office now, so we'll see what happens!!

tiiegil

Tapu Update
Hi Sunflower, do you think we could get the land survey done before we travel out for our hols? to speed it up at all.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Tapu Update
Wasn't this suppose have been completed from the solicitor.Land survey, surely is part of the that job in conveyancing.

Sunflower

Tapu Update
So we finished the process today and finally have our updated tapu!! We'll also been to the local council office to make them aware of the change. So our next council tax payment is going to be higher. In all it has taken 18 days. We didn't actually use a solicitor when we bought our place as my husband is Turkish and we live here. He was able to deal with everything as we bought directly from the builder. Regarding the land survey, I don't know whether you need to be here or not to get that started. I'm sure if you have a solicitor they can help you with that.

tiiegil

Tapu Update
So we finished the process today and finally have our updated tapu!! We'll also been to the local council office to make them aware of the change. So our next council tax payment is going to be higher. In all it has taken 18 days. We didn't actually use a solicitor when we bought our place as my husband is Turkish and we live here. He was able to deal with everything as we bought directly from the builder. Regarding the land survey, I don't know whether you need to be here or not to get that started. I'm sure if you have a solicitor they can help you with that.

Awww, great news well done both of you, one day I may join you :hmm: hopefully! but in the meantime enjoy and celebrate. Thanks for letting us know too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom