Help needed

Talal77maki

Tapu status unknown
greeting,
I have purchased a villa in İstanbul BUT there was a catch: the villa was built illegally at first (25 years ago according to the owner) but a few years ago, they applied for normalization (if this is the correct word) where they received a build permit from the government. The property was still shown as a land (ARSA) at the time, but they promised that after the sale, they would apply to transfer it to a KAT irtifak /Kat Mulkiyet status.
After bringing them together with my lawyer, he was convinced that they could do it and he drafted a contract in which we would hold around 20% of the total sale value until they fulfilled their part.
The agreement was so that I would purchase the property as is (as an Arsa) and then the seller (who has a lot of work with the local Belediye) would follow up on converting the property type at which point he would receive the reminder of the sale value.
Long story short, they came through as promised and I went to receive the second (updated) land deed (Tapu) at which point I noticed that the deed was blue rather than red (as I understood this is the norm for Kat Mulkiet tapu, just like the one I received for my apartment). It also lacks a discrete and visible indication of the Kat Mulkiyet status.
My lawyer confirmed that is so, but due to the legal status, it would be shown as is.
I have attached all the documents related.
Can anyone advise if this is sufficient to be considered a kat Mulkiyet Tapu?
Also is it possible to apply for a red tapu at some point? if yes, how?
PS. before receiving the last tapu, I had to pay another tax (although negligible)
Many thanks in advance
Talal

Arsa tapu.jpg

My neighbor TKGM.png

My Villa TKGM.png

Villa Cins tashihi.jpg

Villa Tapu.jpg

Villa Yapi Kayit Belgesi.jpg

Zemin tesbit Document.jpg

Chasey

Tapu status unknown
I had a villa on a managed site which was a condominium so the Tapu was red. Now I own a private villa, no site no condominium, so the Tapu is blue? That's about all I can say but I am sure a more knowledgeable person will be along in a min.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tapu status unknown
My original Tapu was red, when we sold and they printed the new one in the buyers name it was blue, I think a redesigned document, no more.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tapu status unknown
They were both Kat Mulkiyet, but if you have both the habitation certificate and your Tapu says Kat Irtifaki it means the same

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tapu status unknown
Our original Tapu was identical to the red one on Chasey's example, the guy who bought the house received the same document but with blue on the border on a white background, so not quite the same as the blue example

Talal77maki

Tapu status unknown
I had a villa on a managed site which was a condominium so the Tapu was red. Now I own a private villa, no site no condominium, so the Tapu is blue? That's about all I can say but I am sure a more knowledgeable person will be along in a min.
Good evening Chasey,

Can you please shed a lilight on your tap? is your villa a kat mulki/irtifak? is this indicated on the tapu?

Lugans

Tapu status unknown
Tapu query……KM red tapu, for a finished 9 years ago building.

The tapu say ‘land and unfinished building’ (detached building, independent, with two small apartments below and one large above, plus a shallow full area basement.

Anyone tell me why anyone could have a red KM saying land & unfinished building on? (It was changed from a KI to KM after about 8 years of being completed/finished, when sold on.)
AND…how to get it changed to completed? 😳

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tapu status unknown
Tapu query……KM red tapu, for a finished 9 years ago building.

The tapu say ‘land and unfinished building’ (detached building, independent, with two small apartments below and one large above, plus a shallow full area basement.

Anyone tell me why anyone could have a red KM saying land & unfinished building on? (It was changed from a KI to KM after about 8 years of being completed/finished, when sold on.)
AND…how to get it changed to completed? 😳
Do you also have the Iskan ?

Lugans

Tapu status unknown
I don’t know ! Now checking with Lawyer who acted .
Iskan or no Iskan…difference? Utilities all connected years ago, at first sale.

Lugans

Tapu status unknown
Do you also have the Iskan ?
Has a Yapi Kullanma Izin Belgesi and yapi ruhsati dated earlier.
Is that complete documentation?
I don’t understand why it has building incomplete .
Also doesn’t show apartment interior size. Means insurance is always wrong as done on % land showing on tapu.
Change to complete? Possible, how, difficult, cost?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom