panther

Tapu Problems
The new appointed Foreign Minister for the E.U. is Baroness Ashton. With her being British she may be a good person to bombard with the tapu scandals. Guessing address: House of Lords, Westminster, Parliament. London

Maybe this is a first step of outside help for a lot of people.

Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss
Tapu Problems
We had this problem last year when we received our tapu. The price on the tapu was £20K less than we actually paid. Our lawyers, Kazmaz, said the price on the tapu was fixed and could not be changed but, after we paid the increased tax, they issued us with a legal document stating the price actually paid, the property tax paid, and we have official receipts from the developer showing the full price paid.

Sarahlou

Tapu Problems
Thank you Panther. It just might be worth a try writing to her to see what if anything she can do.

TAvey

juco

Tapu Problems
The new appointed Foreign Minister for the E.U. is Baroness Ashton

I suspect IF you get a reply it might state she is only involved in EU countries, however if you do send an email it might be worth putting Turkey in the header so that it is easily spotted that it is a turkish issue.

panther

Tapu Problems
Juco:

Turkey is getting £600,000,000 per year and rising each year as Pre EU funding. People of the E.U. are paying to give Turkey this amount to help reach their amendments for entry into E.U.

Romania had their funding stopped because of corruption. Spain is under surveillance.

This can be checked out easily in the internet search engine.

I wonder what Turkey contributes!!!!!!!!!!!

Tapu Problems
Very interesting! I am currently caught up in a very nasty tangled web of bribery & corruption. I am sure it wont be very long before the time bomb here explodes.

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Tapu Problems
The new appointed Foreign Minister for the E.U. is Baroness Ashton. With her being British she may be a good person to bombard with the tapu scandals. Guessing address: House of Lords, Westminster, Parliament. London

Maybe this is a first step of outside help for a lot of people.
Seven Years ago I complained to the Foreign Minister at that time, about an incident we had in Mexico, I'm still waiting for the answer!! It bounced around like a hot potato a few times then got lost. It wasn't what it was about more that no one knew how to handle it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom