McDHibs

Tapu in hand
Hi

Not bragging or rubbing salt into peoples wounds but happy to say my Tapu is ready to collect and going out in April to do just that. Its been 10 months so feel a bit embarrassed as so many people have had so many problems that my wait is nothing compared to the horror stories on here, but hopefully this can be a ray of hope that not all purchases in Turkey end in tears.

Mike

McDHibs

Tapu in hand
Cheers guys much appreciated, it is quite sad that we all celebrate this though it should be a given.

jewel

Tapu in hand
McDHibs, you are absolutely right it should not have to be a celebration but a forgone conclusion, however very very pleased for you,and a big sigh of relief from you I bet. jewel x

juco

Tapu in hand
Its been 10 months so feel a bit embarrassed as so many people have had so many problems that my wait is nothing compared to the horror stories on here

Feel free to offer support help and guidance in any way you can to those that have been ripped off through no fault of their own.

Please do not walk away thinking I am alright Jack, there are many ways to support those that have been less fortunate than yourself.

Having said that I am pleased you have got through unscathed, no need to feel embarrassed.

McDHibs

Tapu in hand
Juco I wish I had a magic wand but I don’t, we were lucky but chose a builder that has 20 years in the business, my heart goes out to the people still waiting I just wanted to give some hope that all builders are not the same,

dazkad

Tapu in hand
Please do not walk away thinking I am alright Jack, there are many ways to support those that have been less fortunate than yourself.
I'm sure that everyone who is a member of this forum is very much aware of the plight of those who have been swindled out of thousand of pounds and the devestating impact is it having on their lives.

Those of us who have been very lucky in our purchases will offer any support we can, although for those of us who are not living permanently in Turkey all we can offer is moral supprt and friendship via this forum.

I'm sure no one here would ever think "I'm alright Jack"
Darren

hijo

in my own clique
Tapu in hand
..great news ..Mc DHibs.. i think things are starting to go faster for us now .. i have heard of many people getting their Tapu,s and habitations certifitate recently ..perhaps the goverment is starting to listen..:31:

Martyn

Tapu in hand
Cheers guys much appreciated, it is quite sad that we all celebrate this though it should be a given.

So true. It's sad that people are elated to get it, like passing your driving test. Congratulations and good luck to everyone else trying for theirs.

Tapu in hand
Hi McD

We know the feeling, we received our fisrt Tapu in September 09 after snagging in June 09

We have now received the news in December that Final Tapu, ticked in the correct box, is reday for collection from Solicitor, when we arrive for our first trip of the year in April. From Completion till Final Tapu is only 6 months

Still feel sorry fot owners who are fighting the devlopers/ Emlaks to get theirs.

Cheers

Sandy

Tapu in hand
hi all,
we have been told today from the lawyer that military clearance has come through and the next stage of payments need to be made,
£2.080 - 3.3% porperty tax
£75 - circulating capital
£75 - following deed fee
£120 - council tax for 2010
£2.350

before i pay this, can anyone cofirm it sounds right. many thanks

gren

Tapu in hand
hi all,
we have been told today from the lawyer that military clearance has come through and the next stage of payments need to be made,
£2.080 - 3.3% porperty tax
£75 - circulating capital
£75 - following deed fee
£120 - council tax for 2010
£2.350
before i pay this, can anyone cofirm it sounds right. many thanks

The Govt/Property tax should be 1.5% of price on the Tapu. Not purchase price (if different).
"Each of buyer and seller is to pay real estate sale-and-acquisition levy of 1.5%, based on the declared value of the property. (this value cannot be less than the threshold determined by authorities). It is collected prior to the transfer of ownership at Land Registry Office (KADASTRO).
For the registry of a NEW building constructed on a land, a levy of 1.5% based on the reference value of the asset is to be paid."

What are "circulating capital" and "following deed fee"??
Never heard of those..

Council tax sounds high but depends on your property & location..120 TL may be more accurate!

Where is your emlak's commission?

Last edited:
Tapu in hand
thanks both.
no emlak , as it is a new build, off plan.
anyone heard of these charges "circulating capital" and "following deed fee"??

i shall reply to lawyer with the property tax query 1.5% or 3.3%

Latest Posts

Top Bottom