rickyboy

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hello All

Hope you are all well.

Have not had the opportunity yet to meet any of you at the complex for many reasons.

However I am in the process of going there soon to start the furnishing of the place.

Could anyone tell me if they have received their Full Tapu yet ?

I have just received the Land Tapu after ....waiting for 2 years nearly and been told that they have applied for the Habitation certificate which then will release the Kat Mulkiyeti.

I have also been advised that we should not be paying any utility bills until we get the Habitation Certificate. However I have been billed for water and electricity at a monthly rate.

Would anyone be able to shed some light or able to clarify the above please ?

I am beginning to lose faith in Curbanoglu....!

Regards to you All.
:roundgrin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Don't have a place in Olivium, but lost faith in Curbanoglu a while ago.

Jeannie

Pete&Mag

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
We havn't got even Kat irtifaki. We do pay for utility bills because we use the property. As long as you are not using the property ,you should not have to pay bills.

GnD

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Rik

How are you and Pat?

Curbanoglu staff have been reduced to a skeleton staff and most aspects sub contracted now.

Debbie
will pm you more info

Last edited:

rickyboy

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Everyone

Many Thanks for your replies - Debbie, have just emailed you so you could be reading my email by now.

Pete & Mag - thanks for info - as we have not moved in or even used the place yet... as it's still empty,we have been charged for at least nearly 2 years now for water & electricity.

Anyway, am sure we will sort this out, am an eternal optimist.

Thanks for the call Debbie.

Regards to you all.

Rick

slavomir

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Rik

How are you and Pat?

Curbanoglu staff have been reduced to a skeleton staff and most aspects sub contracted now.

Debbie
will pm you more info

Hello Debbie,
My name is Slavomir and I still live in UK.You wrote about Curbanoglu problems.Have you any info about akkaya gardens,please? We are supposed to send next payment for apartment but I guess I could delay till they do some job about that.What is your opinion about that?
Thank you

GnD

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Slavomir,

I don't think anyone actually knows very much for certain at all. Emails are not answered and we have all been left hanging. Whereabouts in the UK?

Debbie

Last edited:

LinandAnd

linandand
Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Debbie, sorry to hear that you have had problems getting replies to emails, we have always had our emails replied to at Curbanoglu. As you know there is a new management company now and we are in contact with them by email and have had no communication probs.

Best wishes

Hope to see you in July if you are out then.

Lin and And

GnD

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Debbie, sorry to hear that you have had problems getting replies to emails, we have always had our emails replied to at Curbanoglu. As you know there is a new management company now and we are in contact with them by email and have had no communication probs.

Best wishes

Hope to see you in July if you are out then.

Lin and And

Hi L & A :blowkiss:!

You B&Q ing it?? Sorry couldn't resist :)

Wilson Hawkins/Jo is great, I meant actually staff at Curbanoglu re our Tapu issues, of which you already know, they are not answering the phone either, believe me we have both tried over and over.

love to you both
Debbie

Last edited:

rickyboy

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Lin

Olivium 7 - The empty one with the dirty swimming pool - this should be addressed this month.

Will look out for you when I'll be out there.

Regards to you all.

Rick

rickyboy

Tapu/Deeds - Olivium
Hi Susan

Apologies for delay in replying. Am nr 7. Has Debbie been in touch with you by email - privately.

If you wish for any more info please email me.

Thanks
Rick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom