tapu change over
can anyone help how much should i pay to change my tapu to the correct X on my tapu i am getting qoutes of 500ytl

zak cat

tapu change over
Hi, I'm in the process of trying to get mine changed over and I have paid 475 lira to do this, I have been told it costs 950 lira but my neighbour went halves with me as he has the same problem. Hope this helps, I did pm you but don't think you received it.
Thanks

tapu change over
We have a private house and we have paid,,,,,,300tl for new plans,,,,,300tl which we had to put in the government bank,,,,,and 250tl for new tapu with tick in right box. However if you are on a complex or share it with a neighbour the cost is divided between you.

jewel

tapu change over
We went and did our own and it cost 160 lira. We had to get our habitation certificate copy from the belediye which cost us 15 lira and we already had our DASK ( Earthquake insurance).We watched as they put a blank Tapu form in a machine which printed all the details and then they stuck our photo's on,they then told us to go into a room where an official looking man signed and then stamped the new Tapu.We were handed back our old one and our new one with x in the right box (Kat Mulkiyetti).However prior to this we had already set the process in motion some 2 months prior by going to the tax office and tapu office and getting everything in place,we were then asked to come back at a later date which we did.Some people used an agent to do theirs and of course this cost more.For those with time on their hands I would say do it yourself. jewel x

Why would you have to put 300 lira in the government bank ? was this for yourselfs or for the government bank?.After all having the tick moved only confirms you now own a property ready for use where befor you owned a property not yet ready for use. jewel x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom