boxerpaul

bootneck
Tapu/bull
What use is a tapau that comes back as arsa,meaning land,what is the point,yes my name is there saying i own the land,but what then spending thousands to do a project plan pay council fees,it seems a waste of time to me,its going to cost nearly 4 or five thousand pounds,has any one had this or can give advice,it seems im forever putting my hand in my pocket.i am moving to altinkum for a better life with my son aged 12 he lost his mother at 5 weeks my partner through ill health,i have raised him on my own yet now i feel im being kicked in the teeth,its not fair,yours paul

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tapu/bull
Re: Tapau/bull

Hi paul, I think your tapu is the same as many others, you need to obtain the iskan usualy from the builder and with that they will change the tapu to land with building.

I guess you have not got the iskan, therefore the council will appoint a surveyor to take all the relevant measurements etc and thats where the cost comes in.

The builder/developer has to pay taxes to the council before he is issued with the iskan, yours may not have done this, therefore sadly it falls on you.

martin

juco

Tapu/bull
Re: Tapau/bull

Paul I am sure you will get more info on this I don`t know the answers to your question.
However with all thats gone at least you have a tapu in your name with no debt against it.
Unfortunately its all part of the learning curve.

DAVIDO

Tapu/bull
does anyone know the next procedure,for changing tick on tapu. are we waiting clarification on new law .originaly had to have tapu altered by oct deadline but now that is cancelled,any latest info.im sure it will now stretch into next year at least as its getting late into this year without a conclusion.

davido

carolk

R.I.P
Tapu/bull
Paul, you really are having a bad time of it all. Can I suggest you use Crescent Homes new investigative service that Mushtaq advertised a couple of months ago. The fees seemed reasonable and I'm sure they will be able to find out whats happened/happening for you. They may at least be able to point you in the right direction and put your mind at rest. Their logo is at the top right or you could pm Mushtaq. Its very hard to do on your own especially when you are not here.

Sorry Paul, I see you have already used them! Maybe they can tell you what you need to do now?

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Tapu/bull
Hi Paul.
This is what l have found during my experience here in Altinkum.
Arsa is a pointless bit of paper that only tells you own the land,but not the building on it.The tapu you want is the one that clearly states Kat Multiyeti,which means you are the sole owner of the build and the land the build is on.

This has been going on for to long now and you should have had your correct tapu some time ago.
A couple of reasons why you haven't recieved this.
1/The builder takes out loans for further projects and use the tapu's as calateral.The banks will not release them until the loans are fully payed up.
2/During this time without your tapu.l have been told the estate agent with their builder can sell the property many times over to swindle more money from the foriegners.Their same procedure to all their clients is.You will recieve your tapu once the final payment is completed,which in some cases is not true.
3/Another ploy they use as excuses for the delay in the right tapu,is really the history of taxes that haven't been payed to the council and the tax office and register office.

l advice you strongly to go to the solicitor l have mentioned.Or to the public prosecuter direct to the courts with a translater l can set up for you.

Or what Carol has suggested.Cresent Homes provide a very honest and thorough service guiding you away from the mist of deception and put you on the right road to justice.

Last edited:

mike dj

Tapu/bull
Boxerpaul if you have your Tapu take it to the council office in Didim ,on the left as you go through the doors there is a desk just ask if you can have a copy of you habitation certificate it cost 5 Lira ,I did it 3 months ago ,if the council has not got then you need to contact builder . There are thousands of owners with just land if you have habitation certificate then it wiil get changed in time to apartment , vila etc . Mike

boxerpaul

bootneck
Tapu/bull
hi bob,crescent homes checked for theres no loans or overdrafts against the land,my tapau is now at the tapau office,i havnt seen it yet not over till next week,then i will try to sort things out,i have spoken to fathi caglan from altinkumatlas homes the bandit he tells me everything will be ok,that sounds familar,i have spoken to zak from crescent homes to ask him to check tapau,im awaiting now,the advokat i made poa told me if no kat irifaki,the project plan,with his fee, the 3% on £50.000 on tapau is about £1500,that means i still owe him for poa another £500,that means for getting tapau with kat irtifaki and kat mulkiyeti plus habitation will be £7500 but he said could be more plus translators fee,so up to£8000,does seem very high,i have rung ali ringing him a bit later,hope your ok bob,regards paul

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Tapu/bull
No way a tapu should cost that much.And it must be Kat Multiyeti,which means ownership.Nothing else should be accepted.
Can someone correct me here if l am wrong.When purchasing a property and waiting for the tapu that states Kat Multiyeti as ownership is yours and should not have have a separate charge to the building.
The only payment to make on the tapu at 3% is the taxes only.So if a building costs 60,000pds then the taxes to pay will be 1,800pds and that ‘s it,,nothing else to pay.
But the price of what is written on the tapu is taken as the price to be taxed,which is a lot less then the price of the building.lf it states 30,000ytl on the tapu then the tax would be something like 800ytl to pay[excuse my maths].

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerpaul

bootneck
Tapu/bull
yes bob your right the momies i ned to pay for tapau tax is £1500 have spoken to ali he tells me wont be more then 3000 lire not 7 thousand pounds so im seeing him when im over thanks paul

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Tapu/bull
Good on yer mate and good luck with your future.l wish you well and your family.
Take care

Last edited by a moderator:

carolk

R.I.P
Tapu/bull
Hi Paul, what is the solicitor you engaged charging you, is it a % of your properties worth for his fee?

boxerpaul

bootneck
Tapu/bull
no the fee for the property tax is 3% of £50.000 is £1500 no what my attorney is trying to charge me is about £4000 nearer to £5000 for getting kat irtifaki then for kat mulkiyeti then for habitation certifiicate,and i still have to pay him another £500 for poa but he got some important documents so im ok with that fee,i just think thats far to much,yes a surveyor comes out and measures up council fees but not that much,in lire yes,thats all paul

Latest Posts

Top Bottom