Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon & Mia

Taboo subjects ???
Hi

Can anyone tell me why the two threads regarding the earthquakes have both been closed by moderators?

I can't see any harm asking about Earthquakes and it enables people in the area to put our minds at rest. Why is the subject taboo?

Taboo subjects ???
maybe because there were 3 seperate threads on this subject,,,one is still going,,,,well thats what i think,,may be wrong,,,

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Taboo subjects ???
Maybe because when it been and gone thats it ... then theres a new one to talk about . and one may get mixed up with another .. who knows ??? ...Diane

Martyn

Taboo subjects ???
I've been out all day so don't know what threads that have been closed. Firstly the best thing is to pm the moderator who closed the thread or if you are not happy to pm or email Mushtaq who has the ultimate say. It is also against the rules to publicly query a moderators actions(see rule 3). I don't think many threads are closed because of the content, usually because they have run their course.

hijo

in my own clique
Taboo subjects ???
involved on many forums and very seldom see post posts closed, the moderators simply move them to the correct thread..:kitapoku:

Taboo subjects ???
Hi

Can anyone tell me why the two threads regarding the earthquakes have both been closed by moderators?

I can't see any harm asking about Earthquakes and it enables people in the area to put our minds at rest. Why is the subject taboo?

Hi Jon,

I have a feeling that the todays thread may have been closed due to two reasons:-

The answer had been provided &

You haven't been allowed to see two postings which given the circumstances behind my request were in my opinion of an offensive and very insensitive nature. Thats the reason why I slapped the individuals down as hard as I did.

At that point, KKOB closed down the thread

Best wishes to you Jon & Mia

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Taboo subjects ???
I closed 1 earthquake thread to put an end to some unhelpful comments that were being made. I also merged another earthquake thread with an existing one. I could see no point in there being 3 threads running about a small earthquake. :roundgrin

And now that we've cleared-up this matter I've also closed this thread.

If you have any further queries regarding this or any other thread closures please don't hesitate to PM me, 1 of the other moderators or Mushtaq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom