Amy

T.reis Boat Trips...?
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know when the Boat Trips in Turgutreis start? They seemed to be alot of people going around the beach last year with leaflets, just wondered if anyones been, please give info of what their prices include??

Kind regards

Amy x

Gail

T.reis Boat Trips...?
The trips have started already and I think they have gone up to 40tl per person.

Amy

T.reis Boat Trips...?
Thank you Gail, thats quite hefty for a day, :/ do you know how many hours out that is?

Kind regards

Amy

Mag

T.reis Boat Trips...?
Amy,

It's usually a full day and includes lunch.

I think we set off about 10am and returned around 6pm. Good day out.

Reactions: Amy
T.reis Boat Trips...?
Hi there, yep it was 40TL last year in September when we went. It is a good day and includes chicken rice and salad lunch. But beware of buying drinks on board, even a can of coke is a ridiculous price...I got the feeling they were just trying their luck as the boat wasnt busy- so to be honest it spoilt it a bit. I think it was called "Ugly boys" boat trips.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
T.reis Boat Trips...?
Boat trips now in Yalikavak are 50 tl for a full day with lunch and tea
I can remember when they were a fiver !!

:77wu:

Pete&Mag

T.reis Boat Trips...?
Boat trips now in Yalikavak are 50 tl for a full day with lunch and tea
I can remember when they were a fiver !!

:77wu:

also ,in Yali they never seem to put the prices on that big Board. One guy seems to be in charge of all the boat bookings,so no variation in price. pete
when it was afiver did they supply you with a set of Oars? Pete

Treisy

Infrequent Visitor
T.reis Boat Trips...?
The trips have started already and I think they have gone up to 40tl per person.
40 lira???? Won't catch me on any boat trips at that price - presumably they put them up because at 35 lira last year not many were going!!

JML

T.reis Boat Trips...?
also ,in Yali they never seem to put the prices on that big Board. One guy seems to be in charge of all the boat bookings,so no variation in price. pete
when it was afiver did they supply you with a set of Oars? Pete

Think in Yali they have a co-operative so that all boats get used in turn thats why one guy is in charge.

T.reis Boat Trips...?
its a shocking price to pay when you think about how overcrowded some of the boats can get too! we were on a boat two summers ago that was so crowded we were quite scared...no more boats for me and i love being on the sea too!

klaragirl2002

T.reis Boat Trips...?
what i do when i go on boat trips is wait to see which boat is not crowded and which boat is u dont have to book just go down and decide which boat u want to go on dont let a bad experience put u off on what u enjoy

SAMIMI

T.reis Boat Trips...?
We went on a boat trip this year for 20Lira each. Drinks were extra.
We told the guy "we are not tourists, we will only pay turkish prices" and started to walk away. This is when he said "no problem, special price for you, 20 Lira!

red

T.reis Boat Trips...?
We hired a private boat from Yalikavak last September, there were eight of us so we knew we would pay more -we paid about 50lira each, it was my sons 21st so we wanted it to be a bit special. We prefer to pay more for the boats out of Yali as they are nicer trips, better food and less people, it just feels safer. But I don't think I would pay 50lira if it wasn't private.

fran1

T.reis Boat Trips...?
We hired a private boat from Yalikavak last September, there were eight of us so we knew we would pay more -we paid about 50lira each, it was my sons 21st so we wanted it to be a bit special. We prefer to pay more for the boats out of Yali as they are nicer trips, better food and less people, it just feels safer. But I don't think I would pay 50lira if it wasn't private.

Does anyone know if you can hire a private boat out of Turgutreis, along the same lines as the ones that seem to go out of Yalikavak? Love the boat trips but hate the overcrowded, loud music, Camel beach scenario. There will be six of us and we don't mind paying a little extra for something a little extra special.

many thanks

Fran

Latest Posts

Top Bottom