teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
As expected by many.

This site has been a great source of information:

The Jane Burgermeister website - investigating the swine flu pandemic

Our children were offered the shot at school, but we didn't give our consent. I don't know conclusively whether or not the Baxter or GSK vaccine is dangerous (I expect it is) but the figures of infected vs death didn't add up and only added weight to speculation of a conspiracy by big pharma.

I'm glad it's running it's course though. I do think the worst is over, but unfortunately it's too late for many.

Charlotte

juco

Swine Flu over.....
Teosgirl...

I don't know conclusively whether or not the Baxter or GSK vaccine is dangerous

You may find this interesting regarding vacccines and the big pharmas, there are a further 2 parts to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3XlJB7J5-o]YouTube - Gary Null Speaking Out at the NYS Assembly Hearing | 10-13-2009 | (part 1 of 3)[/ame]

teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
Thanks Juco, I've never seen this one.

It all seems pretty condemning stuff. Not to mention the dead homeless polish people from a previous bird flu vaccination trial made by Baxter, and reported in the Telegraph 2008:
Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland - Telegraph

And the strange story of Josphe moshe:
Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist): “Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon”

Plus the fact that the patent for the baxter vaccine was applied for in 2008. Almost a year before the 'pandemic'
Big Pharma: Baxter Files Swine Flu Vaccine Patent a Year Ahead of Outbreak

Scary stuff.

juco

Swine Flu over.....
Think you are right Neil, apply for the patent last year, create it about this time of the year, run some trials on the public during the summer, create a panick, then go for the pandemic in Autumn/Winter

teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
Swine Flu: Medicines Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority Probes Pandemrix Link To Narcolepsy | UK News | Sky News

Swine flu is back on the agenda folks.

Not only are the vaccines being investigated by several independent health organisations in various countries, but whilst watching Sky yesterday I heard the presenter mention 'a group of doctors calling for all children to be vaccinated in Britain'. Seems a bit premature since 1) no new reported cases or outbreak and 2) flu viruses mutate quickly so how do they know the vaccine will work?

Charlotte

juco

Swine Flu over.....
Well Neil did forecast that back in february :)

Its how things work nowadays ....lets create a vaccine, now lets find an illness for it, if we cant find one then we will create one!

I darent go back to the links I put on at the beginning of this thread or I will be off again.

tamus

Swine Flu over.....
Two cases confirmed in N. Ireland in the last few days - one is a child. These are the first since the beginning of the year

tamus

Swine Flu over.....
Not sure but I think the report could be going through one of it's three stages :5:

teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
Scary timing isn't it?

People seem to be forgetting the fact that there were reported world wide problems associated with the vaccines, there's no pademic risk yet they're still talking about vaccination.
As a mother it puts an awful lot of pressure on me to make decisons regarding what's best for my childs health. In the first throws of swine flu I was convinced it was a dangerous deadly disease and was recommended by an American proffessor to have the vaccine. But just a few weeks later I recieved opposing advice from the same source.

This kind of thing doesn't fill me with hope, I'm not against vaccination programmes; my daughters had all the immunisations recommended. Yet this vaccine was supposedly created *read built* in such a short time it's not possible it's been thoroughly tested.
And Neil, I believe that swine flu was man made and distributed.
It makes you wonder how long it's been going on for?

Charlotte

Swine Flu over.....
Just to say my friends ex-wife has just died of severe Swine Flu, been in a coma/life support for several weeks in a Preston hospital, she was a middle aged, healthy police officer before she caught the virus, and died on Wednesday, so beware its still around,

sharon

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Swine Flu over.....
When I went for my normal flu jab 4 weeks ago I was told at the very last minute that it contained the swine flu vaccine also !
I refused the jab as I do not want this vaccine in my body
Why cant we have a choice , instead of just putting it in ?
I would like the normal flu jab but apparantly I cant get it
So anyone going for this jab please be aware and ASK the doc / nurse about it before hand

teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
Swine flu has killed approximatel 36 people in the UK so far this winter season, with a total of 50 deaths from flu. Last year the swine flu pandemic killed less than 1/3 of the usual flu related deaths, so are they cooking the books or has the virus mutated and become far more deadly?

News groups are reporting there's not enough vaccine (how can that be?!) whilst in August the daily mail reported on the conflict of interest between the WHO advisors and the drugs companies which make the vaccine.
WHO swine flu advisers' ties to drug firms: Experts linked with vaccine producers | Mail Online

I'm due to return to the UK next month and yet again have the fear of taking my children to a country that's been hit hard by this virus.
I've spoken to doctors recently in Turkey and they continue to say it's no more dangerous than the regular flu.

Charlotte

juco

Swine Flu over.....
I refuse all vaccinnes now and apparantly I am in the high risk category. Personally I think there is greater risk taking them than not.

Yes there has been a lot of colds about but hey isnt there every year. They have been trying to kick start this for weeks now with headlines of 33% increase in swine flu but when you read the figures its like 2 last week and 3 this week! so a 33% increase. What they dont tell you is what a normal years (or comparitive months) numbers would be. so really the figures mean nothing.

They have talked about using last years `old` stock ....Not on me they wont.

Each to their own decision on this but I dont trust pharma, I dont trust the figures,I dont trust the government and the docs will promote it as each injection earns them money. Last year my doc admitted he knew very little about the vaccine and just followed government guidelines.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Swine Flu over.....
When I went for my normal flu jab 4 weeks ago I was told at the very last minute that it contained the swine flu vaccine also !
I refused the jab as I do not want this vaccine in my body
Why cant we have a choice , instead of just putting it in ?
I would like the normal flu jab but apparantly I cant get it
So anyone going for this jab please be aware and ASK the doc / nurse about it before hand

Update on this -- I had my normal flu jab in Turkey in December - 12 tl and just walked into the chemist !
NO SWINE FLU VACCINE IN IT !

Swine Flu over.....
I am involved in Graphics and Printing and used to be in Financial Planning so ,if you like ,thats where my level of expertise or knowledge is.
People ask me to do something in that field and say to me "Oh I will leave it to you and you know what you are doing!" because I am only a plumber, electrician or whatever!
I have customers who are experts in their field and I wouldnt dictate to my mate, who is a plumber, how he should put a power shower in my bathroom!.

What I mean is, if a vaccine is recommended by Government medical advisors or my doctor then , regardless of whats in it ,I will have it!!
You have to eventually in life put your trust in experts that hopefully know what they are talking about!!
If I was told my kids should have X vaccination,they had it!!.
If my doctor said a vaccine was for my own good, I would have it!!

I suppose life is black and white to me and I should be more sceptical and question everything but I have always relied on advice from experts in any field.
Juco, fair play to him, looks at statistics and investigates it all before deciding against vaccines despite being high risk but I am the exact opposite!
Its recommended, I HAVE IT,SIMPLES!!

Plumbers can just get on with my plumbing.
Electricians can just get on with rewiring my house.
Doctors and medical experts can get on with telling me what vaccine is best.

All this "Oh my kid can have that one but NOT that one!!" or " I will have the normal flu jab but NOT with the swine flu extract in it" is a new era that I am not used to!!

Is it "Paranoia" or a "Good thing" to question EVERYTHING in life these days??

I find there are enough things to worry about without questioning everything every expert does or says.
If my doctor says "Have the flu jab" I say ok and dont ask for a full list of ingredients before sending it off to a lab for further investigations!!!

Have we turned into a society that doesnt trust anybody at all to know whats good for us or our kids in any situation??

Last edited:

teosgirl

Swine Flu over.....
Interesting Terry,

But a persons health and home plumbing are not the same thing. Your health is vitally more important and I can recount tales where doctors have got it wrong (in the UK and in Turkey) so I've learned to question, or double check.

With regards to the swine flu vaccine. It never reached anything close to pandemic level, the vaccine was (supposedly) produced rather hastily without proper trials and several countries have reported problems or side effects. Even the UK is investigating a link between the vaccine and a sleep disorder:

Swine flu vaccine safety probed over link to rare sleep disorder - Telegraph

GBS was seen in America in the 1970's when the first outbreak caused the same hasty vaccination programme response, and it was directly linked to the swine flu vaccine at the time.

In Poland a couple of years back there was a case where doctors had caused the deaths of numerous homeless trial patients when they tested their live bird-flu vaccine. Last year the Baxter pharma group admitted to contaminating vaccine in Poland with the live bird flu virus.

Here are some links:

BAXTER ADMITS CONTAMINATING 72 KILO VACCINE WITH BIRD FLU ON MAIN STREAM TELEVISION

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland - Telegraph

So, this is why I think people are cautious about the vaccines.

Charlotte

Latest Posts

Top Bottom