andaz

swimming pools
I have been informed that it is illegal to fill your pool from the outside tap and that you have to get tankers in -has anyone else heard of this new law?

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
swimming pools
I have been informed that it is illegal to fill your pool from the outside tap and that you have to get tankers in -has anyone else heard of this new law?

Not heard if it's illegal, but you better start filling it now for next year if you use your hose in the garden!! Tankers make sense as it's much quicker.

mike dj

swimming pools
If the outside tap has its own meter you could be on garden water which is on a lower rate. I have an ou. tside tap on its own meter and the bill has Bahce abonesi ,the apartment bill has Mesken . You are not allowed to fill pool with Bahce water .Mike

jcrian

swimming pools
Took 36 hrs to fill our pool from the garden tap (55 cu mts) at a cost of 35TL.Cheaper than getting tankers in to fill it.

Empty it with the pool pump.

panther

swimming pools
Does this mean there is a plug in the pool for it to pump away the water?

Someone told me it has to be totally emptied and dispersed outside of pool as there is it is full and no way of draining it.

jcrian

swimming pools
Does this mean there is a plug in the pool for it to pump away the water?

Someone told me it has to be totally emptied and dispersed outside of pool as there is it is full and no way of draining it.

In the pump room we just alter the valve to empty rather than circulate,backwash or filter.This them empties the pool through the suction pipe/grid at the bottom of the pool.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom