traveller

Suzuki Dealership?
Hi everyone who lives in Koycegiz, can anyone help?

We have a Suzuki Swift, purchased from Denizli, with the help of our turkish neighbour (he drove it back to Fethiye for us).

We were told that there is a dealership in Koycegiz where we can take it for a dealer service, as we don't know the area at all can anybody tell us where it is and how to get to it. No rush, not due till the winter. Also what are the weather/roads like in January/February time?

Any help much appreciated - reluctant Traveller

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
Suzuki Dealership?
I am not aware of a Suziki dealership in Koycegiz but jcrian is over there at the moment so may help you out.

traveller

Suzuki Dealership?
It might be a joint Citroen/Suzuki garage, the place we bought it from in Denizli was. Will keep hoping for some info, thanks anyway Flowerpotman.

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
Suzuki Dealership?
I cant remember seeing anything in koycegiz but suspect it may be on the main road to Ortaca.Sorry but all my english friends over there are either here in uk on holiday or are travelling somewhere else. I am not out till october so if no joy will make enquiries then.

traveller

Suzuki Dealership?
Thanks Flowerpotman, as I said, no rush 1st service not due till winter time but just thought I'd get the details sorted in advance. If you do find anything out that would be great. Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom