maggie

Susan Boyle.
Have just been listening to Susan Boyles debut albumn.

Its a fabulous albumn I just love it.

Maybe Im just getting old.!!!!!

Hugs Maggiexxxxx

maggie

Susan Boyle.
Scarey maybe but her voice is fab.!!!!

She looked lovelley on X factor on Sunday night.

Hugs Maggiexxxxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Susan Boyle.
Scarey maybe but her voice is fab.!!!!

She looked lovelley on X factor on Sunday night.

Hugs Maggiexxxxx

She made me laugh when asked by Dermot, what she thought about all the orders already waiting for her album and she said "watch out you public, just watch out", lol. Her voice is amazing, but personally I didn't like the track that she sang on Sunday, it seemed very clipped to me, each verse didn't truly give of her best voice. Hey Ho, I can't sing a note, all credit to her.

carolk

R.I.P
Susan Boyle.
She made me laugh when asked by Dermot, what she thought about all the orders already waiting for her album and she said "watch out you public, just watch out", lol. Her voice is amazing, but personally I didn't like the track that she sang on Sunday, it seemed very clipped to me, each verse didn't truly give of her best voice. Hey Ho, I can't sing a note, all credit to her.

Oh Sunny, I thought the track was beautiful, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end! I would by the album for that track alone.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Susan Boyle.
Oh Sunny, I thought the track was beautiful, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end! I would by the album for that track alone.

I do love that track Carol, but she didn't seem at ease as she normally does, mind you who would in front of numpty Cowell watching over you.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Susan Boyle.
Don't forget that she has "Numpty Cowell" to thank for every penny she makes.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Susan Boyle.
She has a wonderfull voice . Also that voice proves that people with learning difficulties or other problems can make something of thier lives ..It will i hope encourage people to prove what they can achieve in life . I don't think she's scary .. i don't think people with any kind of dissability are scary ..Everyones on this earth for a reason . Good luck to her and i hope she ends up Very wealthy ....Diane

Last edited:
Susan Boyle.
Put this on before,BUT for those of you that missed it The Original Wild Horses .Rolling Stones See what you think Jeff [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQx6YJnF7t8]YouTube - ROLLING STONES - Wild Horses (1976)[/ame] Try the link

Tess

Susan Boyle.
She has a wonderfull voice . Also that voice proves that people with learning difficulties or other problems can make something of thier lives ..It will i hope encourage people to prove what they can achieve in life . I don't think she's scary .. i don't think people with any kind of dissability are scary ..Everyones on this earth for a reason . Good luck to her and i hope she ends up Very wealthy ....Diane

Diane - What a lovely thing to say and so very true.
I thought she looked lovely on X Factor, I too hope she does exceptionally well and ends up rich, she deserves to. IMHO. Keep doing what you do best Susan. :blowkiss:

DAVIDO

Susan Boyle.
i know some people don't like her , but i think it is refreshing to hear such a lovely voice. thank god her talent was not lost . i wanted her to win Britons got talent as its great to see her performance stunned us all .this country always seems to mock , people that arnt the Barbie doll image they expect.id listen to her any day than some of the rubbish around,who call themselves stars.

davido

Latest Posts

Top Bottom